Click column header to sort
Must be able to read maps accurately and use technology to plan most efficient routes. May transport individuals or groups using a variety of vehicles. Always display a professional attitude towards customers and other drivers. Candidate will need to be comfortable with city and highway driving. Must be able to use or quickly learn to use a variety of communication methods to relay status and updates to main office. Responsible for basic checks of fuel, fluids, belts, tires and other components are in working order. Maintain a professional vehicle by washing and cleaning the vehicle exterior and interior. CDL is desired.
Core Hours 0600-1430 and 0700-1530. Will work on daily basis to inspect, troubleshoot, and repair vehicles assigned by maintenance supervisor, team lead, or office staff. Identify parts and equipment needed, perform VA State safety and emissions inspections. Perform day to day maintenance. Assist with roadside assistance to include towing of GOVs in the WMA. Will work with other team members to coordinate repairs for larger work orders. Certifications required: Virginia State safety Inspection & Emissions, Class A CDL.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.
Schedule: 8am-3pm are core hours. The selected individual will need to multi-task and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders in multiple world-wide locations. Responsible for ensuring new employees have appropriate database/folder access. Provide occasional backup duties for AA (for SIS Officer) and Office Travel Coordinator. May be required to update calendars with travel items but not for the action of completing travel requests or items directly related to travel as main function. Occasional backup to the travel team and training will be provided if needed. Assist the office in scheduling, organizing, and executing office functions. Responsible for keeping up with the latest policies and procedures to ensure Access Program is up to date as well as propose/implement improvements.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.
Core hours 8 am to 4 pm - McLean, VA. Candidate must be familiar working with travel databases, passport and visa application process, writing and monitoring cable traffic through specific systems; must be able to process Word documents, track program metrics and process travel reimbursments.
GDIT’s Federal Civilian division is seeking a Senior Contracts Analyst, who will be responsible for administering a portfolio of contracts within a Sector of the Federal Civilian Division. GDIT is looking for an individual with a proven track record of managing large complex contract vehicles of varying type primarily within the areas of Information and Technology (IT) Services and Solutions and Professional Services. Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures internal contractual compliance with relevant terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
- Negotiates contracts, including price, terms, and conditions, and reviews subsequent contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
- Serves as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
- Reviews requests for proposals and participates in proposal color reviews.
- Reviews and approves solicited and unsolicited proposals for submission to customers.
- Reviews and negotiates various types of agreements.
- Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
- Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
Records Management personnel are responsible for the processing and status documenting of security background investigation requests for both initial and reinvestigations and ensure they are complete before submission for the adjudication process.
- Interface between Government agencies and industrial partners for obtaining; processing; verifying; and disseminating personnel security information and access to customer programs; for review and approval by the USG
- Provide accurate and timely operational and administrative support to Case Analysts and Adjudicators
- Review individual personal history statements and other documents for completeness, for review and approval by the USG
- Maintain accurate personnel data in all files
- Update the customer clearance database
- Maintain confidentiality of assets and information pertaining to personnel security
- Learn various security databases in order to perform research support tasks
- Participates in special projects as required.
Reporting to Business Area VP, the Program Manager will be embedded with the customer at their headquarters in Brussels, Belgium to manage and direct contractual activities for on time, cost and quality delivery within Firm Fixed Price Contract. Strong project management competences and skills are essential to achieve contract obligations, especially project management tools and techniques. Strong planning skills coupled with ability to adapt to changing environment while maintaining milestone satisfaction is paramount. Sound business acumen with good financial management to control project costs and maintain profitability. Excellent communication skills with ability to take complex issues and present to both customer and company management in clear concise concepts. Good team building and motivational leadership skills essential. This is an outstanding opportunity to grow skills and competencies in an OCONUS environment with an International Organization and highly competent customer. Ability to work largely under own initiative is therefore key to this position.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Clinical Research Director to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury (DVBIC) located at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, Intrepid Spirit Concussion Recovery Center. This role provides leadership to ensure all operations support quality patient care and clinical research and comply with all Command, federal, state, regulatory, DVBIC and contractor requirements. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
- Directs and provides oversight of research related activities at the DVBIC site. May oversee clinical and/or education related activities. May serve as Principal Investigator.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate staff to ensure that clinical research projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed quality standard.
- Responsible for the completion of individual workload accountability in accordance with clinic, medical treatment facility and program requirements.
- Abides by all applicable regulations with regard to Utilization Review and Quality Improvement directives including, but not limited to, in-service training, peer review, performance improvement, records maintenance, performance evaluations, and release of information.
- Participates, as appropriate, in departmental Quality Assurance (QA) programs and adhere to all safety and patient data regulations at all times.
- Attends and presents at conferences, meetings, trainings for professional development and presentation of research findings or patient care reports, as appropriate
- Supervises contract staff training, promotes development with immediate and direct feedback, and completes performance evaluations for contract clinical, research, and education staff working under this contract.
- Provides educational presentations on TBI regularly to the appropriate audiences.
- Oversees the design and execution of clinical research initiatives, and their compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Supports TBI research through development and implementation of research studies in collaboration with research professionals locally and nationally
- Ensures effective communication and knowledge sharing with DVBIC research colleagues and scientific team.
- Contributes to the preparation of research manuscripts for publication in the area of TBI, and present papers at scientific meetings, as possible.
- Serves as a liaison between DVBIC nationally, locally, and the Command.
- Collaborates with Program Manager and monitors contract program activities (e.g. staff training and performance; recruitment and hiring; and planning).
Added responsibilities if privileged clinician:
- Establishes and maintains appropriate staff to ensure that patient care is delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed quality standard.
- Assists other contract service providers, military commanders and community agencies in the development and implementation of health programs at the installation and or clinic level.
- Conducts evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions to individuals as needed to facilitate TBI clinical care management and optimize care.
- Develops, implements, and maintains partnership with Patients, other health care providers, researchers, and community resources as applicable;
- Collaborates with physicians in other medical specialties on cases involving complicated and multi-faceted problems.
General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology, systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Our company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
We have an immediate need for a Data Warehousing Programmer to assist in maintaining infrastructure with latest updates and patching, deployments, programming, and troubleshoot applications.
The following are tasks that key personnel must perform, but is not solely limited to the below:
- Responsible for product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
- Performs data warehouse design and construction.
- Codes and documents scripts and stored procedures.
- Designs and implements data strategy methods.
- Develops appropriate programs and systems documentation.
- Assists with metadata repository management.
- Prepares and implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.
- Creates index and view scripts.
- Works with cross-functional teams to meet the goals of the USPS.
- Create and run backend SQL Queries
- Generate regular ad-hoc reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence
- Database manipulation (create tables, insert records , delete records, etc.)
- EVS scan data requests
- Development of data visualizations in D3,QLIK, Sense, SQL Server Reporting
- EA website support
- Weekly PM slides created in PowerPoint & Excel
We can only accept Green Card Holders or US Citizens for this program.
Contract: I2TS 3
Database Administrator - L3
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Senior Database Administrator:
- Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple databases
Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products
- Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Performs Oracle, SQL Server, SYBASE, and other DBMS database and application server administration
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes
- Perform all database administrator functions to include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Coordinate and develop database backup, storage, and replication schemes across the customers’ Develop policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s)
- Directs the monitoring, administrating, and implementing performance on database systems as well as database performance optimization, developing/changing database indices, redesigning database structure and reloading data into a database
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Coordinate database architecture changes with Database Engineer (DBE)s. Direct the installation of database management systems, databases, tables and views. Direct the administration and use of current and emerging database tools, strategies and technologies
- Create database structures and interfaces to meet customers’ requirements; develop, administers, maintains, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database and performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 - Exam 70-461
Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 - Databases Exam 70-462
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 - Exam 70-463
Must have at a minimum one of the above certifications to start as well as the baseline certification Security+ ce
Must obtain remaining certifications within 6 months of starting.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel may be required in support of the customer's mission requirements
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office
- Answer routine telephone calls; direct calls and take messages
- Greet and escort visitors
- Retrieve; sort; and distribute incoming mail; newspapers; faxes; and other publications/documents
- Arrange for the delivery of outgoing mail/packages with the mailroom
- Prepare travel/training arrangements and process travel/training accounting/vouchers for the program office
- Draft; proofread; edit and coordinate correspondence
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
- Maintain; update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Participate in meetings and events: may serve as recorder and may present position-related information
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Assist in ordering supplies/equipment and arranging for office equipment repairs
- Perform administrative back up support for other offices
- Recommend innovative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the office
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
- Manage routine website content updates and coordinate more complex website changes with webmaster
- Coordinate scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Attend meetings; events; and forums
- Assist in maintaining inventories; records; and receipts
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities
- Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
- Draft documents such as instructions; spreadsheets; presentations and reports
- Build briefing packages and present information
- Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
- Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses; creating reports; and performing updates
- Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.