Click column header to sort
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Change Coordinator joining our team to support JSP ETM activities at Arlington, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Change Coordinator supporting JSP ETM, you will be trusted to create and execute change management strategies to support changes required by a project or initiative. This position will support the design, development, delivery and management of change communications.. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management processes and tools to create a strategy that supports adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software
Builds and codes applications and/or models using various computer programming languages
ArcGIS Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Continually maintain and monitor file system backups
- Provide consultation, training, and resolutions for database management issues.
- Ensure ESRI application services are available and functioning through monitoring and maintaining services; troubleshoot and resolve ESRI application service issues.
- Provide technical support for both planned and unplanned application maintenance.
- Perform capacity planning and application benchmarking; monitor daily logs and log-space allocations, CPU and memory usage.
- Establish, maintain and enforce standards, procedures and guidelines for usage and techniques
- Maintain knowledge of software upgrades, enhancements, and known software issues and resolutions as well as latest technology trends and how they can be applied
- Anticipate, coordinate and respond to requests for changes.
- Provide technical assistance to end users accessing and using geospatial tools
- Review, create and maintain metadata to federal specifications for datasets and service.
- Use various GIS software (ESRI ArcGIS and Extensions), as well as various geographic data formats and standard data conversion and transformation methods, for geographic analysis.
- Update Geospatial data on an as-needed basis.
- Understanding and implementing ESRI versions and versioning schemes.
- Provide on-going support for GIS programs and functions requiring programming and analysis.
This position is not yet funded
Open Source/Publicly Available Information analyst with duty location in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Analysts will assemble information from multiple unclassified disciplines to enhance situational awareness, providing in-depth knowledge of customer priorities, to include but not limited to: sentiment analysis, network analysis, identify resolution and geospatial visualization of publically available information. Analysts work in small teams conducting advanced analytics, working with machine learning, handling large volumes of structured and unstructured data and possess functional and, or regional areas of interest. This position requires a background check; it does not require a security clearance.
- Provides analysis and research tailored in response to prioritized strategic, operational and localized security issues, such as, but not limited to: military capabilities and intentions, infrastructure, technology, biographic information, targeted vulnerability, and may entail focus areas on a specific geographic region or functional capability.
- Prepares and presents assessments of current threats and trends – both written and orally - based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of open source or publicly available information. Conducts complex analyses using multi-vector analysis.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard research methods and business processes.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
- Conducts network analysis employing integrated data computation and visualization from multiple sources.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance **
This req is not yet funded,
The Senior Administrator/On-Site Document Team Supervisor provides support in accordance with established organization/office policies, regulations, and procedures. The Senior Administrator/On-Site Document Team Supervisor directs and oversees the production /digital processing of a document archive and the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of tasks. The Senior Administrator/On-Site Document Team Supervisor establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers and other stakeholders of the offices both internally and externally.
- Supervise a large team of Entry-level administrative assistants performing document digitization processes
- Ensure team members are properly trained and executing tasks.
- Analyze and assign or perform actions as appropriate
- Develop and update standard operating procedures and serve as facilitator for user requirements SOPs, training plans, and other documentation
- Monitor progress on actions, generate metrics to demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations; prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending and new actions
- Participate in planning sessions, team meeting, and other customer and internal GDIT sessions.
- Ensure team member compliance with GDIT training and time accounting requirements
- Participates in special projects as required
- Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs
This position is not yet funded.
GDIT is currently searching for a hands-on, Earned Value Management (EVM) Manager, with strong working EVMS knowledge, and extensive Deltek COBRA experience to join our EVM team located in...
The Earned Value Manager (EVMgr)will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Performance Measurement Baseline for a large sized or multiple projects of varying complexity; providing objective technical, schedule and cost performance analysis to program management; mentoring/training program staff on interpretation and application of EVM processes and procedures as defined in the EVMS system description to ensure compliance with the current EIA 748 standard; and/or creating, maintaining and statusing of MS Project(s) in support of program objectives.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
- Preparation of the monthly Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Coordinate all planning and statusing activities within the service line
- Assist managers to develop planning and work packages
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Develop responses to variances
- Assist managers with corrective action
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and other tools
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, SLAs, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Have sound working knowledge of Microsoft Project schedules and activities
- Interfaces and collaborates with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
- Assistance in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSRs).
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Possess an advanced level of understanding of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version) and Scheduling.
- Possess strong proficiency in performing EVM analyses and oversight.
- Have hands-on experience preparing and maintaining EVM artifacts such as: Control Account Plans (CAP), Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), Basis of Estimates (BOE), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), and Work Authorization Documents (WAD).
- Be an intermediate level user Deltek COBRA, wInsight, and Microsoft Project.
- Have experience in preparing for and participating in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR).
- Have experience with contract risk analyses.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Possess excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary, confidential and classified information
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
CMA not required Candidate must possess excellent Customer Service skills (proactive, good communicator, responsive to customer needs). Demonstrated experience with Active Directory, Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Office Suite. Demonstrated hardware/application troubleshooting skills.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
We were recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Project Manager to join us in Arlington, VA.
The Project Manager leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects:
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Acts as the lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort in support of a Navy program or project.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/ project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.