Click column header to sort
"This position is not yet funded"
Provides current and emergent intelligence to include situational awareness, operational reporting, and intelligence sharing among IC and organizational stakeholders.
1. Ability to work 12 hour shifts to include weekend and holidays supporting a 24/7 operations center.
2. Monitors global counterterrorism threats from both inside the United States, and abroad in a mission essential, fast paced environment.
3. Screens intelligence and message traffic from various agencies, prioritizes it and provides reports and summaries to various customers.
4. Provides metrics and statistics to management and senior leadership as needed.
5. Coordinates internally with law enforcement and various agencies.
"This position is not yet funded"
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Conducts strategic operational planning for counterterrorism activities across various agencies.
2. Coordinates internally with law enforcement and Intelligence Community partners.
3. Identifies area of emphasis for greater analytic production.
4. Recommends priorities for information collection.
5. Supports a wide range of analytic counterterrorism products provided to inform large groups.
6. Provides analysis and expertise on strategic plans, and specific action plans to maximize coordination on key issues.
"This position is not yet funded"
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data.
1. Researches to locate new biometric inclusion in TIDE.
2. Anaylyzes system design and capabilities relative to the use of identity data such as biometric modalities of photos, iris scans, fingerprints and biographic identifiers.
3. Identifies databases or repositories of biometric data, provides assessments, and recommendations to obtain or acquire databases to enhance product.
Systems Administrator/Tier II RA
General Dynamics is seeking a Systems Administrator/Tier II RA for our Naval customer in Crane Indiana. If you are seeking an opportunity to support our nation's military, work at one of the largest naval bases in the US, live in a place with low cost of living, low crime and on a program that has a lot of excellent opportunities within a Fortune 100 company - then this position is perfect for you!
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Perform workstation, server, network, and application scanning to determine vulnerability risks that may exist
- Review and identify known risks according to Cyber Security requirements and mitigate known risks acceptable levels as determined by the ISSO to reduce the likelihood of risk to the system
- Support the design, development, and integration of software/hardware based solutions
- Install software application that provide or enhance the security of individual platforms, systems, and/or networks
- Conduct analyses and record findings on current patch compliance status of computers for use in the Assessment & Authorization process
- Apply appropriate updates to systems as required to maintain CS compliance in accordance with DOD directives
- Support government personnel in the administration and information removal of hard drive, tape, and optical disc in accordance with local and DOD policy to enhance the data integrity of the system.
- Configure and implement CS Assessment & Authorization security controls in accordance with local procedures
- Provide hardware and software support for network connected workstations, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) devices, applications, and printers to ensure that operability requirements are up to dates and that the devices meet CS hardware configuration requirements
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C Instructional support services at Fort Rucker, AL
Will provide Full Spectrum, Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C Instructional support services at Fort Rucker, AL as an IT AV Professional.
Minimum Qualifications: IT/AV personnel shall demonstrate documented successful experience, of similar size and scope, for this respective position. Personnel must possess a proven ability to plan, organize and develop schedules and milestones for program goals and monitor progress in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken. ll personnel must be computer literate (i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- IT/AV personnel shall possess the following professional certifications: CompTIA Security+ (supersedes A+ and Network+), MCTS: Windows 7 or higher, such as MCSE.
- All Support Personnel are required to have a minimum of a SECRET clearance
Duties and Responsibilities are not limited to the following activities:
- Provide user-level maintenance and troubleshooting support for all information and communications systems used by the U.S. Army SERE School, as well as provide IT Account management of approx. 45 Government and 95 Contractor personnel.
- Track Cyber Awareness training, assistance with log-in issues and account lock-outs, CAC issues, replacement issues, in-processing of all new users, and assisting with pin codes and passwords.
- Provide preventive/routine maintenance and repair services) for all existing and replacement for existing computer-based media, cameras, microphones, video cable, audio-visual equipment, and Ethernet based networking devices and switches. As needed.
- Test specialized electronic equipment for measuring Radio Frequency signal, fiber optic signal, audio circuit testing, and Ethernet testing and video signal over coax cable.
- Maintain all types of low voltage systems, including but not limited to audio-visual equipment such as audio sound reinforcement systems, audio visual remote control systems in classrooms, cabling infrastructure required to support the audio/visual system and special training areas.
- Maintain security systems which may include surveillance CCTV systems.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on the software and hardware.
Training and Development Specialist
GDIT is looking for a Training and Development Specialist to join our team supporting the DoD High Performance Computing Program. The individual will assist with coordinating and supporting training activities for DoD HPC users at laboratories across the country and creating and maintaining online training materials. Work location will be Dayton, OH, with occasional travel to other DoD laboratory sites.
- Creating online training modules for posting to a Moodle based LMS webserver. This includes gathering presentation material from technical staff within PET and the DSRC’s, converting the content to a format most useful for presentation on the server, recording training video for online modules, converting video obtained from other sources, structuring the modules as part of online training courses, developing and testing interactive exercises, creating closed captioning for online videos, and assisting users who have trouble accessing the online training.
- Assisting with the management and monitoring of the HPC Training site and courses (Moodle) webserver. This includes creating accounts, monitoring and responding to questions posted on the training module user forums, and fixing problems with training modules hosted on the server.
- Assisting with conversion of recorded webcast video to various formats for posting online.
- Setting up, shipping, and monitoring of training laptops for courses. This includes:
- Configuration and maintenance of multi-boot operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Ubuntu, CentOS) and boot loaders.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Windows and Linux training packages and license servers as required.
- Operation and maintenance of a PC imaging server (currently using FOG and/or Clonezilla SE).
- Assisting when necessary with the following training related tasks:
- Processing/tracking of invoices, purchase orders, and quotes as necessary.
- Training course administration: posting course information online, processing registrations, collecting and posting evaluation and attendance data.
- Assisting with video conferencing and webcasting and other onsite course logistics.
- Writing course proposals, user guides, reports, and other documentation.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
THIS POSITION IS NOT YET FUNDED.
General Dynamics Information Technology is a premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. We deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems. GDIT is currently seeking a Program Director in Northern Virginia to join our team. This position requires an individual with a broad skillset that can lead a large Information Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery organization, drive new business organic growth, and build customer relationships to understand our customers’ evolving needs. The selected candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance (Secret).
In this role, you will function as the Deputy Program Manager / Operations Manager on a program responsible for the delivery of IT services and support to our customer. You will work closely to support effective delivery of the following: maintain a stable, cost effective and secure IT environment; provide quality, timely and cost efficient maintenance; protect and present customer information that facilitates the mission; and modernize technology to meet business demands in a cost effective manner. This includes all facets of operations for computer, network, communications, and hardware and software infrastructure technologies.
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Systems Engineer joining our team to support Government activities at Herndon, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer supporting the customer, you will be trusted to work independently and manage multiple task assignments, research, design, and development. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Convert mission and customer needs into system requirements and definitions
- Integrate non-enterprise monitoring and logging
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 15 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Experience with enterprise monitoring tools (i.e. Splunk, Nagios, etc.), provide ad-hoc data mining and reporting as requested, identify gaps in system design, experience in scripting languages (Python, Perl, or BASH), and perform code deployment/mitigation and system configuration across multiple environments to Linux/Windows.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively prosecute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.