Click column header to sort
General Dynamics Federal Health Sector is actively seeking a Program Manager to manage technical/analytic programs, contracts, and subcontracts, as well as provide project management support. This position will oversee all project related disciplines required for the successful and timely completion of the project, including administrative contract tasks and budget management. In this position, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of millions of Americans by working on projects that increase access to care, improve health outcomes and control costs. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for continual growth, can think strategically but operate tactically, and mostly importantly, wants to make a positive difference to the people around them.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area with annual revenues up to $25M.
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external customers and work collaboratively with all entities involved in the program.
- Serve as a liaison between project leadership, multidisciplinary team members, customers and contract partners, and other contract vendors, providing continual status reports and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Develop and manage administrative contract tasks, subcontracts, and consulting agreements, timelines, budgets, and deliverables for contracts/projects. Manages the scope of projects to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner according to the customer’s and Company’s requirements. Perform actual to plan comparisons, identify deviations from the initial plans, and ensure contracts/projects are meeting client expectations.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently involving coordination of resources and tasks across multiple contracts. Identify barriers and risk factors that may inhibit or impede the project and define mitigation strategies.
- Actively engage in change management with stakeholders to ensure successful acceptance and readiness of delivered solution.
- Manage customer expectations with regard to projects and works with the customer to turn ideas into future business opportunities; assist with new business development and project proposals.
- Prepare reports, charts, tables, and other visual analytics to assist customers in understanding analytic results.
- Assist in the design and implementation of data processes, which use advanced programming in SAS and other programming languages, to manage and analyze large data sources.
This position is not yet funded.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
- Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
- Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
Provide technical support for the following equipment:
Data Links, Battle Force Tactical Trainer(BFTT) and Co-Operability Engagement Capability. (CEC) On Site Support
1. Performs highly complex technical functions in support of engineering activities such as set up, operation, maintenance, modification, circuit testing, calibration and troubleshooting of electronic or electro-mechanical components and systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
2. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
3. Directs complex engineering tests to collect design data or assist in general research work.
4. Diagnoses and isolates equipment and system malfunctions which fail to respond to standard corrective measures, and makes necessary repairs.
5. Participates in the development of electronic equipment.
6. Repairs or modifies cables and equipment returned by operational users or by personnel in the associated test and development laboratories.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a team leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
This position is not yet funded.
- Provides configuration management support to assigned projects
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
Join GDIT and be a part of the team that provides technical support some of the world's most complex transportation investigations. The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) team is searching for a Senior Network Engineer to join their program in Washington, DC.
The NTSB is an independent Federal agency charged by Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in other modes of transportation – railroad, highway, marine and pipeline. The NTSB determines the probable cause of the accidents and issues safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents. In addition, the NTSB carries out special studies concerning transportation safety and coordinates the resources of the Federal Government and other organizations to provide assistance to victims and their family members impacted by major transportation disasters.
This position is part of the NTSB Chief Information Officer’s (CIO) Team providing support to all NTSB Staff with the following job overview:
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and coordinating the NTSB network environment. This includes:
- Developing and executing contingency plans for network software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages
- Providing internal consulting, technical guidance, information, and support to application developers, computer operations, workstation support.
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 3000, 5000, 7000
- Configuring Cisco Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications
- Understanding of overall Firewall (Cisco Firepower) policy gathering and processing for implementation
- Configuring Network monitoring through Solarwinds
- Strong documentation and creation of process in a form of SOP’s
- Design, setup and configure complex switching/routing environments
- Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
- Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether- Channel (Bonding), etc.
- Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems
- Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users
- Conducts routine network hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines
GDIT is seeking a Senior Capture Manager for the Department of Homeland Security to join our outstanding Business Solutions & Strategies team! You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Intelligence community. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic thinking and execution for capture efforts with potential revenues of over $100 Million by determining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid.
- Understand capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and direct the development of strategies and marketing philosophies.
- Provide leadership and management by identifying and training capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available.
- Interact with a broad range of departments to develop win and price strategies.
- Manage cross/multiple capture efforts in conjunction by collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Provide customer and business knowledge through business intelligence to ensure the team fully understands the desires and needs of the customers and the capabilities of potential competitors.
- Create win themes and strategies including value propositions and have full responsibility for executing all aspects of the capture process all the way through contract win.
- Identify and obtain commitment from business partners to ensure winning team.
- Provide communication and time management by leading executive management gate reviews.
- Develop pricing strategy to provide the optimal cost advantage for the bid.
- Prioritize and ensure that properly prepared recommendations (i.e., go/no-go presentations) are delivered to senior management.
- Conduct color team reviews to ensure that reviews are conducted in a repeatable manner adhering to ISD procedures and processes.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related ISD color teams.
- Retain configuration control of processes, procedures, and applicable training artifacts related BSSG initiated proposal process improvement efforts.
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks. Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Familiarity with Cisco hardware, routers, switches, firewalls, and integration. Designs, builds, and implements network systems. Directs compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance. Troubleshoots network performance issues. Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions. Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems. Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance. Manages the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems. Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications. Plans large-scale systems projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Performs a variety of systems engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment. Provides quality assurance review and the evaluation of new and existing software products. Provides assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications/communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations. Provides input to policy level discussions regarding standards and budget constraints. Supervises all personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi-shift operations. Supervises complex operations that involve two or more additional functions such as, but not limited to, network operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities. Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems. Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals). Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance. Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network. Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. May ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
Develops, codes, deploys, and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Designs and maintains internal websites using WordPress
2. Configure and implement out-of-the box SharePoint sites to include but not be limited to web parts and workflows/service.
3. Train staff on the use of system.
4. Design and create SharePoint templates.
5. Develop metadata and taxonomy based on user requirements to ensure view and structure of application fits user requirements.
6. Configure search scopes; configure Permission/Access Control
7. Document library and list setup and customization.
8. Design and implement out of the box and customized workflows and page views
9. Provide support for installation, farm configuration and use.
10. Provide consulting support to internal personnel and other customers.
11. Provide SharePoint assistance ranging from system information and/or documentation to system configuration and problem resolution.
12. Participate in project meetings and initiatives for customers.
13. Serve as a resource for solving user problems and confer with senior engineering staff to resolve more complex problems.
14. Interact with groups as appropriate to efficiently respond to user requests/problems.
15. Perform other, within scope, official duties as assigned.
This position is not yet funded.
- Researches, prepares, and edits technical documents
- Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Writes and edits technical documentation for all of the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation
- Creates code documentation for software; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
Top Secret Clearance
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. The Enterprise IT as a Service – Network as a Service (EITaaS-NaaS) team is seeking a Phone Technician to be a part of their program at Offutt AFB, Bellevue, Nebraska.
The Technician will provide technical support to communication systems to the EITaaS-NaaS team.
Standard duties include:
- Evaluate, analyze, administer and maintain voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
- Coordinates installation of equipment.
- May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
- Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
- Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.