Click column header to sort
The APHC’s mission is to promote health and prevent disease, injury, and disability of Soldiers and military retirees, their families, and the Department of the Army civilian employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary service for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions.
Find out more here
Join our TalentNetwork
GDIT is seeking an Epidemiologist to manage and analyze epidemiologic data, such as relational administrative and survey databases in support of public health surveillance studies on social and behavioral health outcomes including suicidal behavior, and ensures timely interpretation and dissemination of the results. Duties also include development of study designs, answering inquiries to internal/external customers, producing and reviewing reports and study protocols, conducting literature reviews, and direct participation in data collection activities. . Expertise using medical information systems such as MHS Data Repository (MDR). Able to perform advanced analytical and inferential statistics to include correlation, bivariate, and multivariable regression analyses. Fluency in database management and statistical programming in SAS. Identifies critical outcome measures, both morbidity and mortality based, to evaluate the effectiveness of public health programs and healthcare interventions. Compares outcome objectives for disease prevention and health promotion programs which will enable comparison with other applicable benchmarks.
Joint Operations Logistics Planner shall support ARCENT, ASCC as logistics planner for specific compartmentalized and non-compartmentalized contingency plans as they pertain to operations within the USCENTCOM area of
- Assist in planning, logistics estimates, concepts of support, and coordination with joint service component commands and subordinate headquarters. Broad thought and experience is required to understand the effects of long-range, near- term, and current operations into the build of theater posture; related to contingency plans the contractor shall provide detailed analysis to integrate those current assets that reside within theater and recommend additional forces as
- Shall develop detailed concepts commensurate with presentation at the three and four star level utilizing an in depth knowledge of all facets of sustainment and its integration.
- Shall relate those concepts into detailed executable plans and create Time Phased Force Deployment Data to support mobilization of
- May be required to travel to remote locations and provide site survey estimates for emerging mission
- Shall quantify life support requirements and translate these into complete estimates for submission to engineering planners for base materials
- Shall integrate strategic direction into a command message that encompasses the future design of operations into communications that enfranchises all partners in the sustainment
- Shall develop communications campaign to secure USARCENT objectives across a number of parallel
- Shall assist USARCENT G4 in the development of detailed operational plans to integrate single or multi-nation participation in defensive plans for countries or areas in the USCENTCOM area of These plans shall nest seamlessly into specific country defensive plans and be illustrated during USARCENT security cooperation exercises.
As the senior principal load balancing engineer, the candidate will oversee, support, and coordinate network policy, configuration, and troubleshooting in support of the enterprise Load Balancers. This role is a senior technical role with high visibility and is expected to interface with executive leadership and supported tenants. Primary duties include supporting the load balancing network and application requirements, collaborating with government and third-party stakeholders, coordinating with internal support teams, and reporting status to technical management and leadership.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) with regard to architecture/engineering for new load balancer implementations, cloud environment integrations, project designs, and standards development, as well as onboarding new tenants
- Provide SME load balancing administration/support for intelligent DNS routing between enterprise locations/data centers, as well as plan and implement upgrades (includes installation of new equipment)
- Implement approved authentication and certificate management controls
- Use caching (static html content) for the enterprise infrastructure environment (hardware, software, and configuration components) and supported tenants
- Support deployment options
- Configure self IPs, port lockdown, and network routes
- Configure remote logging to Splunk and other government supplied monitoring tools
- Adhere to change management processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot, configure, upgrade, maintain, and monitor the load balancer network architecture (performance, configurations, traffic flow, application monitoring, CPU capacity/utilization)Analyze network alarms and identify sources
- Coordinate with on-site support personnel while troubleshooting
- Use enterprise service management tools to initiate, respond, and track service requests
- Create reports and analyze performance metrics
- Develop processes/procedures and related engineering documentation for troubleshooting and quickly identifying issues
- Perform reach back to OEM Vendors to de-conflict operational issues with known operating system bugs and security alerts
- Partner with the information security personnel to assess potential exposure to vulnerabilities, identify mitigation plans, and ensure compliance with enterprise security baselines and standards
- Evaluate modern technologies to optimize network efficiency and review/provide recommendations to improve the load balancing solution
- Inform management in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any customer or technical issues
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting architecture as customer requirements and technology evolves
- The Senior Strategic and Operational Logistics Planner shall:
- Develop, present, and execute logistics plans and forecast long-term resource requirements in support of the USARCENT Campaign Plan and long term operational
- Synchronize various logistical operations within the G-4 Logistics Branch and coordinate with the logistics operations
- Monitor theater logistics
- Maintain Combat Service Support (CSS) situational awareness through all means of information systems, battle command systems, and CSS Command & Control (C2) information
- Monitor theater logistical priorities through attendance at various USARCENT daily operation updates and staff
- Maintain continuous liaison with other staff directorates, contractors, and commands within the
- Coordinate and interpret USARCENT joint logistics system requirements with logistics managers in the USARCENT AOR, AMC, DLA, Material Management Center (MMC), Theater Support Command (TSC), USCENTCOM, Logistic Support Agency (LOGSA), and deploying units/installations to maximize logistics performance and leverage the joint systems’ unique capabilities.
- Coordinate with USARCENT and higher and supporting commands (to include supporting contractors) on emerging logistics operations to ensure that
- USARCENT logistics operational processes and procedures continue to operate effectively.
- Participate in USARCENT exercises and
- Assist with the development of operational level logistics concepts of Operations (CONOPS), OPORDs, and associated
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Central point of contact (POC) with the Government and shall be authorized to direct performance of all work under the contracted location.
- Provide support management, coordination, and execution of the contractor team across all elements of USARCENT.
- The Project Lead shall have knowledge of all regulatory and contractual policies, procedures, and documentation relative to, or required by, the PWS, and shall be responsible for enforcement of all contractual obligations as directed by the contract, the PWS, and Contracting Officer.
- The Project Lead shall be the in-house supervisor in all respects
The Administrative Specialist shall:
- Prepare and route administrative matters of all types pertaining to the appropriate staff
- Receive, sort, review, and deliver mail and distribution materials for the office.
- Receive, log, sort, and distribute classified mail IAW Army Regulation (AR) 380-5, Department of the Army Information Security
- Review documents and prepare responses for routine
- Manage and file all office filing records in accordance with the Army record keeping Filing
- Monitor completion of suspense control items and review input for compliance with regulatory
- Prepare a variety of command reports and develop and present information to high level management officials and other
- Serve as graphics developer and maintain office graphics
- Use graphics and forms software to design and revise forms and presentation media for various reports and audit
- Conduct qualitative analysis of administrative processes, work operations, and organization efficiency and recommend the application of administrative operating procedures to improve administrative functions.
- Assist with updating job descriptions as changes
- Maintain internal administrative policies and procedures documentation to ensure compliance with all regulations and new guidance pertaining to administrative
- Track implementation and compliance with internal administrative policies and procedures.
- Monitor and document status of civilian and military personnel actions to ensure actions are requested and processed within the required timeframe and provide status reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as
- Document Government recommendations concerning staffing needs, reassignments, training, performance requirements, and corrective measures based on command leadership
- Prepare documentation to assist managers, supervisors, and employees in the resolution of various administrative issues such as position changes, employee relations problems, appraisal/award processing, training, timekeeping, leave, withholdings, travel reimbursement,
- Maintain records of personnel security clearances required/granted.
- Reviews and approves all levels of outgoing correspondence from all personnel within the Directorate for procedural, grammatical, spelling, and contextual accuracy.
- Performs personnel administration work including, time keeping, sick and annual leave program management, TDY management, data processing, project tracking and files management.
- Work requires an in-depth understanding of the mission and how the functional areas interrelate along with a broad understanding and procedural knowledge of purchasing, personnel, and information processing.
- Recommends office budget and manages the internal supply program.
- Knowledge of the use of various information systems hardware and applications software, with specific emphasis on word processing and graphics, in order to advise directorate personnel is required, or the ability to gain knowledge and appropriate certifications to use those systems. Information systems include, but are not limited to:
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Government Travel Card reporting systems (US Bank, GFEBs)
- Tour of Duty CO-ADOS reporting systems
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Adobe PDF
- Budget Reporting/Recording Systems (i.e. GFEBs, Excel, etc.)
Sr Systems Engineer – SECRET – Tampa, FL
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
If you are looking to get in on the ground floor to work with a small team of Engineers to design and implement a CI/CD process and toolchain supporting dozens of internet-disconnected networks, this is the job for you. Leverage modern concepts, procedures, and software to accelerate the entire systems lifecycle and create secure, reliable solutions supporting intelligence capabilities for America and its coalition partner nations.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Invents innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency.
- Drives scalability and operability of supported systems/infrastructure.
- Implements, manages and enhances Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline tools.
- Creates, maintains, and reviews Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Desired State Configuration (DSC) and/or Puppet configuration management tools to support the provisioning infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains detailed system documentation.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology, always on the lookout for new technologies, and works with management to evolve current processes.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
The JOPES Technical Support Manager shall:
- Provide operational JOPES technical
- Be directly involved in the ongoing deployment and redeployment planning and execution associated with OEF, and with other long term, deliberate, and contingency planning
- Coordinate, execute, and track all JOPES functions supporting the development, analysis, and movement of Army forces to, from, and within the USCENTCOM AOR.
- Assist the Afghanistan Joint Task Force (JTF) and other organizations in coordination and resolution of JOPES issues related to operations in Afghanistan.
- Create, update, and maintain operational TPFDDs for OEF and for other contingency requirements, as
- Execute all changes to TPFDD data during planning, sourcing, refinement, and validation, including Force Module
- Review and make refinements to OEF movement data on any of the active operational or planning
- Build new planning TPFDDs as
- Attend TPFDD Conferences at Transportation Command (TRANSCOM), Scott Air Force Base (AFB) as
- Build Unit Line Numbers for all deployment, redeployment, and rotation Requirements, and project and construct level IV data for force flow modeling.
- Monitor and provide in-transit visibility (ITV) of deploying/redeploying forces, equipment, and sustainment and provide status reports on a daily and weekly
- Assist with research on the deployment status of units from home station to final
- Assist with refinement of existing requirements and addition of new requirements to current OEF Process Controls for Industry (PID).
- Assist in the creation of the daily USARCENT G-4 JOPES Newsgroup validation message and its transmission to USCENTCOM. Information is gathered from Forces Command (FORSCOM), USARCENT staff officers, and CFLCC Forward concerning validation of units that are ready for deployment, units with issues in meeting their movement schedules, and/or units requiring adjustment of their Level IV TPFDD
- Monitor the USCENTCOM Operational Newsgroup for official deployment guidance, information, and requirements from TRANSCOM, USCENTCOM, Joint Forces Command (JFCOM), and force providers. Download information from the newsgroup as slides or background data to support USARCENT Operational Planning Group (OPG) staff officers in planning the deployment/redeployment flow to/from the
- Provide analysis, assessments, and courses of action recommendations on military operations in the USARCENT AOR that directly impact ongoing synchronized deployment, redeployment, Joint Reception Staging Onward Movement (JRSO), and sustainment of USARCENT/CFLCC forces during OEF.
This position is not yet funded
General Dynamics Information Technology – Defense Division is currently looking for an Operations Analyst – Advisor to join our team. The position will support Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) in San Diego, California.
The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS) has a requirement for technical and engineering support in the systems engineering, integration, maintenance, documentation, and development and operation of training simulations as well as maintenance and logistics of tactical training equipment within the CSCS domain. GDIT is looking for experienced, capable candidates to provide technical and engineering support in the systems engineering, integration, maintenance, documentation, and development and operation of training simulations as well as maintenance and logistics of tactical training equipment within the CSCS domain.
The Operations Analyst Provides military subject matter expertise to assigned programs. four (4) positions available.
The Logistics Operations Manager/Multinational Logistics Operations Manager shall:
- Assist in the development and implementation of local and theater policies and procedures concerning distribution operations for all Classes of
- Monitor theater priorities for all Classes of Supply
- Maintain continuous liaison with other staff directorates, contractors, commands, and coalition nation liaisons within the
- Attend staff meetings as necessary to maintain situational awareness of the combat and logistics operations and priorities within the
- Assist with maintaining uninterrupted operations of material flow of Class I through Class X Classes of supply.
- Assist with managing and maintaining uninterrupted operations of all Class I through Class X material flow at the Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO).
- Any equipment loaned to Coalition Forces will be tracked under Sponsor Unit’s durative Department of Defense Activity Address (DoDAAC), and maintenance costs will be tracked through that Unit Identification Code (UIC).
- Respond to customer requirements for standard, non-standard, and irregularly produced data output and analysis, such as, but not limited to: Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A),Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) Performance Metrics, Authorized Stockage List (ASL) Management, Receipt Operations, Requisition Processing, Demand Accommodation and Satisfaction, Critical Item Stock Status across the theater, ASL Stock Status and Critical ASL Stock Status for key Supply Support Activities (SSA), Available Balance File dump for all Operation Enduring Freedom SSAs and MROs, and Summarized Statistics on key SSAs.
- Conduct logistics research to perform trend analysis and present information using the following websites: GCSS-A, Army Electronic Product Support (AEPs), WEB Visual Information Processing System (WEBVLIPS), Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Department of the Army Integrated Logistics Analysis Program (DA ILAP), Federal Logistics Database (FEDLOG), Standard Army Retail Supply System-Objective (SARSS-O), Global Transportation Network (GTN), Radio Frequency In-Transit Visibility (RFITV), and United States Army Publishing Agency (USAPA).
- Develop trend analyses that enhance Integrated Distribution Lanes to improve Requisition Wait Time (RWT) and minimize double handling of materiel in
- Analyze proposed changes to logistics automation and material distribution policies and business processes to determine potential impacts on USARCENT and coalition
- Produce and disseminate Excess Management Metrics Report and Detailed Customer Wait Time (CWT)/Requisition Wait Time (RWT) Metrics for Intra- Theater Referrals as
- Provide assistance to military DoDAAC Managers at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait and the MCP at Shaw AFB,
- Coordinate actions to properly close DoDAACs of units leaving theater in compliance with the command
- Assist Supply and Services section in processing Exchange Pricing requests through GCSS-A.
- Provide executive level analysis and review and assist with developing plans, documents, and directives focusing on logistics support to coalition
- Convert complex logistical data into executive level pictorial
- Assist in the development of logistical doctrine, Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs), especially as it relates to multination
- Prepare standard products to include talking points, information briefs, information papers, briefings, memorandums, messages, and FRAGOs in accordance with (IAW) USARCENT standards in order to provide specific logistics information to executive level
- Provide support on deliberate planning and crisis planning efforts, as well as assist with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Analyze data and provide input for the daily Executive
- Review and coordinate with USCENTCOM, USARCENT, DLA, Army Materiel Command (AMC), and/or other organizations on logistics operations and/or as it relates to multinational logistics
- Serve as SME in logistics operations and contingency planning and/or multinational logistics operations and the specific multinational programs, such as (but not limited to): Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements (ACSA), NDAA Section 1207 Authority (Coalition Operational Needs Statement (CONS)), Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Excess Defense Articles (EDA), Foreign Excess Personal Property (FEPP), Foreign Excess Real Property (FERP), Lift and Sustain Authority, etc.
- Generate a Form 1-3a in ACSA Global Automated Tracking and Reporting System (AGATRS).
- Coordinate directly with Coalition Partners for amendment and final completion of the Form 1-3a.
- Act as the ACSA manager for all CENTCOM AOR ACSA
- Facilitate between multiple entities (CENTCOM, DAG4, 408th CC, ASG-KU and subordinates, KMOD, Coalition Partners, 1st TSC, DLA, 402nd, etc) to create and compile AGATRS cost and usage reports for the entire CENTCOM theater.
- Maintain accurate and complete historical files to enhance accountability and prepare for inspections or audits as
This is a pipeline req. Candidate can be uncleared but will need to successfully undergo a security clearance investigation with polygraph before starting.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation.
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software; coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
This is a pipeline req. Candidate can be uncleared but will need to successfully undergo a security clearance investigation with polygraph before starting.
We are currently seeking an IT Systems Engineer to add to our team to support. This is an ideal opportunity for someone interested in implementing and maintaining a number of networks with varying needs and levels of complexity, to include user facing networks and a multiple DEV/TEST lab environment. The ideal candidate will have prior systems or network administration experience, and be able work effectively with a team.
- Help plan, implement and maintain the IT infrastructure and systems for multiple networks
- Perform the implementation, configuration, and administrations of:
- Windows Server
- RedHat/Centos Linux servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- VMware products
- Security Appliances
- Cisco and Juniper routers and switches
- Common business applications
- Perform remote and on-site support for IT
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to build necessary lab environments supporting Windows, Linux, Citrix, VMware, AWS, Cisco and Avaya systems
- Exercises independent judgement and decision making.
- Participates in special projects as assigned
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.