Click column header to sort
The Strategic Governance Lead shall regularly interpret higher authority direction, command guidance and strategies to accomplish the Director’s military intelligence priorities as reflected in the operational goals and missions. The Strategic Governance Lead shall provide oral and written advice suitable to influence general officer level audiences on multi-year projects, doctrine, and policies that will affect the entire Army. #intelpractice
The contractor shall identify a POI Development Manager by name who shall manage development and maintenance of the OSINT training curriculum. The POI Development Manager shall also develop all applicable POI, Lesson Plans, Practical Exercises, and Evaluations. The POI Development Manager shall possess basic development and instruction skills and support development of training products, participate in training product development sessions, and instruct training classes, and, understand the training Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) process concepts. #intelpractice
The PM shall serve as the contractor’s single TO manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the FEDSIM Contracting Officer (CO), FEDSIM COR, and INSCOM TPOC for the TO. The PM shall also be responsible for management and oversight of all CONUS/OCONUS activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the requirements identified in this TO. The PM shall provide management, direction, administration, quality control, and leadership of the execution of this TO. The PM shall conduct meetings and provide deliverables in accordance with the Government-approved delivery schedule. The PM shall establish and maintain the PMP. The PM shall be an employee of the awardee and shall not be subcontracted. #intelpractice
See SCA Directory of Occupations
See SCA Directory of Occupations
WORK LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Seeking an Electrical Technician to support shipboard testing efforts for our Navy customer. The candidate will have experience as an electrical technician and the ability to troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics. The candidate will be expected to lead shipboard test and troubleshooting efforts. The candidate will be expected to complete assigned tasking, even if doing so requires more time than expected. The candidate will be tasked by and report to technical leads. The candidate will be expected to provide documented status updates on a regular basis. ***Priority/preference would be someone with some GSE experience on a ship (preferably DDGs).***
- Lead a shipboard test and troubleshooting evolution
- Troubleshoot control systems with the use of system documentation and electrical schematics
- Provide test support for all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide shipboard software and hardware installation support of all variants of fielded systems at LBES and shipboard
- Provide documented status updates on a regular basis
- Act as a liaison between shipboard test team, ship’s force, test team and technical leads back in Philadelphia
- Maintain personal source of information between jobs and tasking
- Aid in test procedure edits, development and implementation
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Alexandria, Virginia area
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted populations.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Personnel will provide Full Spectrum Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (SERE) Level C Instruction and instructional support services at Fort Rucker, AL. The mission of the United States Army Full Spectrum SERE Level C Course is to ensure each student graduates with the confidence and appropriate proficiency level to employ SERE and individual Personnel Recovery (PR) tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) necessary to survive and return with honor regardless of the circumstances of isolation. This is a very demanding environment, with academic instruction, small group hands-on field training, practical application laboratory instruction, and operational performance exercise phases of training. The course length coupled with the OPTEMPO will require that multiple classes run simultaneously with some overlap, hours worked will depend on class scheduling and will encompass some Weekends and Holidays.
Resistance Training Instructors shall perform Resistance Training Laboratories (RTL) and participate in debriefing of RTL IAW SERE Level-C POI and U.S. Army SERE School SOP.
The Resistance Training Instructor shall conduct resistance training IAW all applicable documents, publications, and policies and future updates. Resistance training shall include laboratory role-play instruction, individual debriefs, and guided discussion seminars. Contractor personnel shall possess the necessary training and experience to conduct role-play instruction in U.S. Army SERE School resistance training scenarios, debrief students after individual training events, and conduct group debriefs/guided discussions IAW the U.S. Army SERE School Staff & Faculty Certification Plan. Personnel shall possess the ability to apply various captor exploitation efforts, to include: interrogation (eight methods), indoctrination, propaganda, video propaganda, concessions, forced labor, and reprisals. Personnel shall have the ability to analyze, evaluate, and assess student’s knowledge and ability to employ resistance and escape strategies in a simulated captivity environment to include Wartime, Peacetime Governmental Detention, and Hostage Detention scenarios. Personnel shall be proficient in individual and group resistance postures, techniques and strategies, establishing overt and covert organizations, establishing overt and covert communications, and planning and executing escapes in all captivity environments. Personnel shall be capable of applying physical pressures IAW DoD and Army Level C SERE training guidelines. Personnel shall be proficient in emerging SERE guidance, and have the ability to adapt survival principles to satisfy needs during captivity. Additionally, the Instructor may be called upon - IAW the U.S. Army SERE School Staff & Faculty Certification Plan - in an out–of-role capacity to assist with monitoring recording devices during all Resistance Training operations.
Additional Duties: When instructors are not actively engaged in the implementation and/or execution of student training, the Contractor shall provide support for the following SERE course and administrative activities:
- Conduct the In-Service Training Program for military cadre and Contractor instructor staff.
- Assist with the development, maintenance, and implementation of new SERE training schedules.
- Research, design, develop, and recommend new SERE training doctrine relative to SERE Level-C Full Spectrum training requirements integration.
- In coordination with the SERE Course Manager, suggest modifications to SERE training curriculum to ensure currency and relevance to the Personnel Recovery, DOD, and JPRA SERE programs. Any changes or modification are subject to approval by the SERE Course Manager.
- Design, develop, and execute a continuous improvement process allowing for the improvement and implementation of internal and external logistical support requirements necessary to support the SERE training program, the U.S. Army SERE School, and Fort Rucker;
- Maintain SERE training facilities, and as required, SERE support facilities in clean and serviceable state; report facility issues to applicable government section personnel for submission of work orders, as appropriate.
- Perform supply and logistics maintenance and re-stock activities of required SERE issue items, training supplies, and necessary administrative support supplies and stocks.
- Support range operations by assisting with ammunition handling, loading, unloading, and clean-up.
The Senior Capability Manager (SCM) shall manage feedback & capability exploration with leadership of the supported forces, engage and collaborate with Data Science Industry leaders to best inform and support AOO leadership decision making. Daily interaction with senior Army leadership, industry IT leaders and IC/DoD Partners to assist in the development of AOO data strategy objectives, application identification and implementation. The SCM shall coordinate all capability assessments of existing OSINT/PAI capabilities and emerging technologies, recommendations for integration into the OSINT Toolkit, and plans for moving the tool directly to the operational environment (if applicable). The SCM shall assist in determining the best solution needed to address the gaps, overlaps and any possible duplication effort at the enterprise-level rather than at the individual operator’s level. This includes synchronization of IT strategy and planning with AOO’s existing and future business goals to include promotion of shared applications and infrastructure to cut expenditures and enhance the flow of information using big data analytics.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Understand all the different systems that are monitored in the help desk and the Tier level responsibilities for the systems.
- Provide IT Service Management functions and first level troubleshooting to all customers.
- Use procedures to perform identification, troubleshooting, and diagnosis of failures and restore system capability to operations.
- Analyze, diagnose, and isolate failures to hardware.
- Directly replace or coordinate replacement of hardware failures.
- Collect data for proper escalation and resolution by Tier 2/3.
- Perform network management services to include: monitoring network device health and status, monitoring network performance and utilization optimization.
- Perform OS monitoring, Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) software monitoring, custom software monitoring, resource memory allocation, etc.
- Perform modifications to authorized user lists, user profiles, and file system maintenance.
- Understand all ITSM processes and document work accurately and effectively through the use of a ticketing system.
- Perform visual inspections of hardware and document/report all findings.
- Understand the Program Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure proper completion of work within timelines.
- Manage account requests and provide account management responsibilities for personnel on numerous systems.
- Know all functional leads and technicians for all the managed systems by the program.
- Understand local site command and hierarchy.
- Know POC’s for systems that the Program does not have responsibility for.
- Interface with customers and government officials.
- Participate in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.