Click column header to sort
GDIT's Health Solutions is hiring a Clinical Research Protocol Developer to join the GDIT team at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth (NMCP), in Virginia. We protect the nation by maximizing warfighter readiness through quality healthcare delivered to operational forces and their families, past and present . As the U. S. Navy's oldest, continuously-operating hospital since 1830, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth(NMCP) proudly serves past and present military members and their families. The nationally acclaimed, state-of-the-art medical center, including its nine branch clinics located throughout the Hampton Roads area, additionally offers premier research and teaching programs designed to prepare new doctors, nurses and hospital corpsmen for future roles in healing and wellness.
Learn More About NMCCP HERE
The Clininical Research Protocol Developer will:
- Works with physicians/scientists to assist in developing, writing and producing human and animal research protocols that are within the scope of NMCP’s Clinical Investigation Program.
- In consultation with the principal investigators (PI’s) prepares new investigator-initiated trials, coordinate the submission, submit amendments and regulatory compliance reports, and ensure final product development (presentation and/or publication).
- Responsible for coordinating communication between physicians (study chairs and scientific committee chairs) and other research collaborators such as biostatisticians and basic scientists who are part of the various working groups.
- Assists with writing informed consent statements and other study related research documents.
- Conducts literature reviews and drafts scientific and technical documents under the direction of the PI.
- Contributes to the development and modifications of study budgets.
- Ensure that investigator-initiated protocols contain quality research design, and meet DOD standards for ethics and compliance.
- Assist with the amendment of existing investigator-initiated protocols.
- In collaboration with the PI, addresses Scientific Review Committee (SRC), Institutional Review Board (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC), and other committee queries.
- Plans and attends committee meetings for disease specific working groups to facilitate research development.
- Assists with managing study development tracking system and enters protocol details and development events in study tracking system.
- Acts as liaison with the data management team, clinical operations team and other research collaborators (as required) in transitioning projects from the development team to the operations team that incorporates the clinical details needed to treat patients and the research elements to answer study questions.
- Collaborates with the correlative research coordinator in the development of specimen submission and management to ensure the specific requirements of the protocols as determined by the project leaders.
- Participates with research and statistical data coordinators, database developers and database administrators in study database development and data monitoring planning.
- Collects information on reported problems regarding consistency and/or clarity in open protocols.
- Participates in troubleshooting.
- Responsible for initial and updates of study registration on clinicaltrials.gov, including facilitation of QA Review comments.
- Collaborates with other members of any other participating departments to ensure streamlined research compliance
- Participates in the collection of data, supporting both human and animal protocols.
- Assists with other projects as needed.
- Provides education and training on protocol development within and outside department
Desired skills/experience: Bootstrap, WordPress, knowledge of MS products for building reports hosted web application platforms
• Ability to develop custom coded applications in SharePoint for sites and site collections
• Experience with SharePoint Designer or similar content editor for development and troubleshooting websites
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
GDIT's Defense division is seeking a Contracts Manager with experience in administering contracts in support of NATO. The position will be co-located with GDIT's Project Management Office in either Brussels, Belgium or The Hague, Netherlands.
Tasks and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Negotiate contracts, including price, terms and conditions, and review contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution.
2. Ensure program compliance with relevant contractual terms and conditions and compliance with designated management objectives.
3. Serve as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
4. Review requests for proposals and assist in the preparation of proposals.
5. Formulates and negotiates contract proposal modifications (e.g., REAs, Change Proposals).
6. Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations.
7. Makes recommendations regarding contracts implementation.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
9. Represent the company during project review meetings and interface with NATO Contracting Officers
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the planning and execution of Fleet Design as a campaign plan.
- Manage, plan and assess Navy and Joint operations supporting the advancement of Fleet Design.
- Prepare products for review and approval up to the Flag Officer/Senior Executive Service level.
- Prepare briefs, staffing packages and provide information to update CTS items related to the advancement of Fleet Design.
- Attend the bi-weekly Fleet Design OPT meeting.
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Senior Managing Epidemiologist (SMaE) to support the Epidemiology and Analysis section Armed Forces Health Surveillance Branch (AFHCB) located in Silver Spring, MD.
AFHSB serves as the central epidemiological resource for the U.S. Armed Forces and provides timely, relevant, actionable and comprehensive health surveillance information to promote, maintain, and enhance the health of military and military-associated populations.
Learn More About AFHSB HERE
The Senior Epidemilogist (SMaE) will provide support to the Epidemiology and Analysis section (E&A) of the AFHSB, a componenet of the Defense Health Agency (DHA).The SMaE will perform a broad and complex range of epidemiologic activities for the surveillance of illness, disease, and injury among service members and DoD beneficiaries including the application of principles of population based public health, disease surveillance, and epidemiology to large military health system (MHS) data sets. The SMaE will develop and design analyses; translate data analysis results into understandable and actionable information for military planners and policy makers; and provide review of SAS code and provide feedback to analysts to correct errors in code or improve coding efficiencies.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provide consultative support within 1 to 3 business days from receipt of request on a wide variety of health surveillance questions on military-related populations to personnel within AFHSB, preventive medicine and public health professionals, key military leaders, policy leaders, and researchers throughout the DoD.
- Assistance in formulation of sound epidemiological studies (i.e., hypothesis generation, study concept and design, data retrieval from AFHSB and other DoD databases, analytic techniques, and reporting). Determine the feasibility of supporting requests for information using the data available to AFHSB.
- Use expertise in SAS to analyze personnel and health data for military-related epidemiological studies and review SAS code written by AFHSB analysts.
- Ensure timely completion of analysis, summaries, and reports produced by E&A.
- Ensure data quality of reports, analyses, and products produced and distributed by E&A are of highest quality and accuracy.
- Preparation of ad hoc briefings, white papers, summaries, reports, manuscripts and presentations on health surveillance.
- Collaboration or consultation with Government and contract personnel within AFHSB or from other DoD/Federal agencies in planning and designing sound epidemiological studies including standardizing surveillance case definitions, methodology, analysis, and reporting.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects
- Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of resources required to complete tasks, and the daily status of their contractor workforce.
- Provide primary on-site responsibility for successful accomplishment of the requirement.
- Responsible for ensuring contractor personnel have a clear understanding of the tasks, resources, capabilities, schedules, metrics, and desired end state.
- Provide the expertise and insight to support programs and leaders at all levels, including very senior levels, civilian and military experts.
Location: Mclean or Warrenton
This is a service desk position, not close support
Customer service experience in IT Service Desk environment
Knowledge/use of admin tools/admin console
Ability to remotely troubleshoot customer issues via phone/remote desktop support sessions
Knowledge of customer product base (software/hardware) helpful, but not required
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
GDIT has an opportunity for a Sr. Information Engineer working with a large line of business within GDIT that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area. We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a desire to help transform customer requirements supporting the mission critical IT service delivery for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA).
The Sr. Information Engineer will be responsible and serve as the Chief Engineer supporting our Sr. Project Manager in the day-to-day technical execution of a large portfolio of assigned projects in line with PFPA Security Integration and Technology Support (PSITS) mission. Projects involve teams of systems, database, storage, virtualization, Cloud, software and network engineers as well as other IT professionals involved in analyzing, designing, integrating, training, testing, documenting, implementing and maintaining complex systems.
The Sr. Information Engineer will perform the following specific tasks:
- Provide technical leadership and support the Sr Project Manager and team in execution of an extensive portfolio of ongoing operational projects and engineering tasks.
- Provide up to date reporting, communications and status reporting for all technical project activities.
- Support development of project plans and schedules using MS Project.
- Lead production of research, engineering, design, development, procurement and implementation of operational initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise and oversight on items directly affecting or relating to the PSITS architectures, plans and projects.
- Develop comprehensive technical plans, designs, analysis, whitepapers,
- Assuring quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Preparing and providing various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Lead the establishment of system engineering processes and procedures for solutions to satisfy user requirements. The activity shall include identification and quantification of system goals, creation of alternative system design concepts, performance of design trades, selection and implementation of the best design, verification that the design is properly built and integrated, and post implementation assessment of how well the system meets (or met) the goals and validate metrics.
- Participating in Program Management on call rotation schedules as required.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
Knowledge and Skills:
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and demonstrated ability to achieve results in a hyper-dynamic environment.
- Strong communicator – able to identify and clearly communicate the impact of project risks to budget, timeline and scope to non-technical co-workers and key business stakeholders with superior presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate needs and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to work with teams to balance solution vs. budget, schedule, and tools.
- Ability to direct internal resources and build strong relationships.
- Understand that ambiguity will exist which will require flexibility to work through issues.
- Solution oriented mindset – creative use of technology and alternative approaches.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into tactical planning and execution.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities with limited resource pool for task execution
- Strong Leadership Identity
- Ability to think strategically as well as act tactically
- Capacity Planning/ Management / Optimization
- Transition Management
- Executive Communication with Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills
- Strategic Enterprise Thinking
- Strong Mentorship, Facilitation and Training Skills
- Intermediate experience with MS Project 2010, PowerPoint and Visio
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Manager in Falls Church, VA to join our team. In this role you will manage enterprise, complex, multi-billion dollar proposals and other large proposals including technical, cost, and other proposal volumes for Defense and Other Federal customers by developing and ensuring the timely submission of high quality, RFP-compliant and compelling proposals that can win in collaboration with large capture and proposal teams.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of complex, voluminous proposals for Enterprise, multi-billion dollar and other large opportunities in collaboration with the Capture Manager and a team of experts in diverse areas.
- Interact effectively, both verbally and in writing, with senior leadership and staff including the capture manager, program/project manager, account manager, and others throughout the development of the proposal, both Pre-RFP and Post RFP.
- Develop a proposal strategy that results in a high quality, compliant and compelling proposal that will score high have the optimal win probability.
- Manage and be accountable for compliance and the timely submission of the proposal by managing and controlling all proposal activities against the proposal schedule and the RFP’s requirements within GDIT’s complex business environment.
- Lead the development of storyboards, proposal mock-ups and iterations of the proposal (across all proposal volumes including the cost volume) through a final version for submission to the Government.
- Develop and conduct, structured and organized proposal kick-off meetings that establishes the plan to develop the proposal and the responsibilities and expectations of all proposal authors/writers and contributors.
- Conduct proposal color reviews and/or collaborate with the assigned color review lead or chair in the conduct of color reviews that effectively achieve useful, actionable comments and recommendations from the review teams.
- Effectively communicate and lead technical experts and proposal center staff (e.g., desktop publishing, production, graphics) to achieve the objectives of the proposal effort. The position requires the ability to coach subject matter experts and other contributors in persuasive writing.
- Effectively communicate with GDIT leadership as required including the CEO during reviews and presentations to GDIT leadership about the proposal effort.
- Work under pressure -- This is a highly collaborative position that requires ability to work under pressure and under challenging deadlines of proposals that have GDIT CEO visibility.
- Coach the selected team in RFP-required oral presentations to the Government customer through rehearsals and other methods to ensure the presentation meets timelines specified in the RFP.
- For oral presentations required by the RFP, ensure compliance, develop outline and structure of presentation, and collaborate with team to establish clear, relevant messages.
Develops and maintains disaster and emergency planning and management plans, policies, and procedures, and provides advice and recommendations on all aspects of emergency planning.
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization. · Working knowledge of facilities and security related processes to assist in those processes· Extensive working knowledge of the current access management tool used for Shamrock· Familiarity with commonly used ticketing tool(s) for operations, maintenance, and change requests· Have document control and configuration management experience· SharePoint administrator experience is preferred· Experience as an action officer and taking accountability for administrative processes· Ability to take ownership and manage administrative business process for the program
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Systems Administrator – please continue to read below!
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes procurement recommendations, coordinates installation & provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Performs proactive system monitoring a remediation utilizing monitoring tools.
- Accomplishes forensic actions to resolve CND related events specific to system server applications.
- May perform patching and updating of servers and services as directed by system engineer managers.
**Shift work required**
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.