Click column header to sort
The Client Systems Administrator provides first-response/desktop support for the program and their associated software, hardware, configurations, and architectures as listed as part of the C2MS Contract. This is an opportunity to enter a fast-paced operationally focused environment serving the Special Operations community that allows professional growth and development beyond the Client Systems Administrator norm.
Functional duties include:
- Directly interacts with the customer via phone, email or in person as part of the Client Support Team
- Receives and processes service requests and incidents for multiple geographically separated locations
- Assists in development of automation scripts and trend analysis to refine and build efficient processes
- Inputs, monitors and tracks information in Remedy and other ticketing solutions
- Resolves problems by clarifying the issue, researching known issues and assisting in implementing the fix action, and escalating issues that cannot be resolved.
- Advises and works with functional teams on Service Improvement opportunities to reduce call center volume, streamline processes and develop new processes ultimately increasing customer satisfaction
- Participates in training events and incident response exercises
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements in support of a wide variety of projects for DCGS-A Content Management to include TED, DCGS-A
Operations and DCGS-A SOPs.
- Performs technical assessments and conduct searches within TED using Query Tree, Multimedia Message Manager
(M3), and other data sources; read intelligence reports from these sources to extract relevant entities contained in
reporting; extract entities on the most recent intelligence reporting.
- Performs functional tasks and their inter-relationships in support of DCGS-A Tactical Entities Data. Base (TED),
Operations Support and develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion in determining reach
back content management of the DCGS-A Tactical Entities Database (TED) for supported units through replication/updates
to both CONUS and OCONUS servers; operates within the functionalities of the DCGS-A Multi-Function Work Station
(MFWS) to create and share extracted entity information.
- Performs updates, merges, deletes, and resolves entities/relationships for DCGS-A content and saves to the TED.
- Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas
for further investigation to include providing recommendations for the improvement and enhancement of the DCGS-A
entity augmentation mission.
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior
level client personnel;.to include preparation of briefing slides and other material for weekly, monthly, and ad hoc
meetings and briefings as requested
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Writes and updates project documentation including DCGS-A system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
- Conducts functional testing of various systems.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task lead.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas to include Analyst Notebook and Palantir.
- This is a Key Personnel Position; participates in special projects as required.
Performs project management and program business administration tasks:
- Provides project management in support of the Program and Government Front office.
- Ability and experience in diverse communications, organizing, and planning and executing Government projects and tasks.
- Interface between Government and GDIT business functions on specific matters (e.g., job req. development, program change management process, staff timecard compliance and reporting etc.)
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- May perform business development activities.
- Interfaces with GDIT, Government Security.
- Participates in special projects as required and deconflicting Calendars for senior level Government and Program
Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Strong experience in organization, planning, and task execution
- Experience with problem solving and sound judgment
- Ability to write clearly in communications
- Experience using MS Office specifically excel, powerpoint, and word
- Strong experience in providing customer service within the IC
- Experience in HR and compliance
- Experience in Personnel Security within the IC
Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution. Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems. Directs overall system level testing. Has programmatic or technical knowledge identifying, formulating, designing and/or testing practical solutions to engineering problems and guide the engineering development of modern systems; and to employ systems engineering methods and tools in the development of systems. Integrating, planning, coordinating, and facilitating information system related activities such as upgrade of hardware and software, program and system design development of computer network software, and implementation of internet and intranet site software. Assists in the upkeep, maintenance and security of networks. Analyzing the computer and information needs of the organization from an operational and strategic perspective and determines immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements; ensuring the availability, continuity, and security of data and information technology. Recommending and supporting process improvement initiatives.
Systems Engineer – Cloud Migration
This position is not yet funded
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Successful candidate will partner with development and security team to successfully communicate, collaborate, design, and implement a robust cloud solution that supports continuous development and integration.
Required Skills: AWS/C2S, AWS’s native CloudWatch, MS Azure’s Monitor, Icinga, and AppDynamics, Security best practices to include, Linux and Windows environments, EC2, VPC, Cloud Formation.
Desired Skills/Experience: Shell, Pearl, Python, Azure, Openstack, Java, Pentaho, Rstudio, Rtools, Nifi, VMware, Hyper-V, Monitoring concepts
Creates and manages pipeline of cases with the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (WRAPS). Understands and works within the guidelines of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) in order to support the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) and the Refugee Processing Center (RPC) mission. Ability to respond to inquiries as outlined in task-specific responsibilities. Generates and distributes reports as outlined in task-specific responsibilities.
- Meets deadlines and ensures products match customer requirements
- Reviews incoming Affidavit of Relationship (AOR), SIV, I-130 and V93 submissions and creates cases within the WRAPS system; Researches case history and statuses of AOR, SIV, Visa 93 and I-130 cases for various inquiries
- Reviews and processes incoming data files within the WRAPS system and notifies Resettlement Agencies (RAs) of anomalies
- Facilitates weekly Allocations meetings to include monitoring the tracker and preparing the video conferencing equipment and enters results upon completing the meeting; Reviews and processes cases for weekly Allocation meetings and ensures all information is accurate and current
- Corresponds with PRM, RAs, Resettlement Support Centers (RSC), Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (DHS/USCIS) Refugee Access Verification Unit (RAVU) and other partners as required
- Reviews and provides various weekly reports to our domestic and overseas partners
- Provides case status updates regarding cases to partners as needed
- Processes security name check requests for applicants as submitted by the RSCs
- Analyzes responses in order to adjudicate name checks within the WRAPS system
- Processes security name check results received from Department of Homeland Security/US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS/USCIS). Reviews results for accuracy by comparing biodata information within the WRAPS system
- Reviews and researches name check-related Help Desk tickets, as designated by Refugee Operations managers
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
CND Systems Engineer
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
As a System Engineer supporting USBICES you will be responsible for Testing, implementing, deploying, maintaining and reviewing the infrastructure hardware and software that are required to effectively manage the computer network defense (CND) service provider network resources. Monitors network to actively remediate unauthorized activities with in the CND infrastructure environment
This position will be working with in our CND infrastructure environment providing but not limited to; System Administration to our Windows Environment, Host based Security System (HBSS/ESS), SPLUNK, Fidelis, and security related activities to secure and harden the CND systems.
Assist Engineering with new solutions through research and collaboration with other team members and determines appropriate course of action for new initiatives.
Implements new technology levels and projects as required.
Performs administrative duties in support of a department or customer. Works throughout the year. Programs using C, ASP.Net and other languages.
We are GDIT. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. Our work depends on a Plans Project Manager joining our team to support the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) IT activities at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
In this role, you will support the design, development, engineering, integration, technical and operational support to employ specified NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and Deployed Forces (DF) portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). Additionally, you will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Documents gap analysis, staging, installation, testing within the established schedule, operational and costing parameters in support of the assigned capability.
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
- Assists the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project within cost, schedule and performance identifying any issues in project meetings.
- Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
- Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
- In-depth understanding of the task order requirements, their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to carry-out those requirements and responsibilities
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs.
- Understands DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policies, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology.
- Well-versed in Change management processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio.
- Responsible for the administrative/operational leadership of a project within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.