Click column header to sort
Sr Information Security Analyst
RAF Molesworth UK
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Performs Cybersecurity activities (formally known as IA - Information Assurance) for a large Program; coordinates with government Program staff, USAF, and other government agencies to assist in the creation, dissemination, direction, and auditing of program policy, standards, and operating procedures.
2. Utilize available resources to conduct Cybersecurity activities, and report to senior GDIT and government personnel on overall program security posture.
3. Conduct network and system audits for vulnerabilities using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), ACAS vulnerability scanner, and DISA SCAP to mitigate those findings for Solaris, Linux, Windows, and associated network operating systems.
4. Ability to create, track and review Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and conduct solution identification to assist in problem remediation and resolution.
5. Communicate tactical and strategic threat information to Government leaders, Cybersecurity-Ops and A&A (formerly C&A) Staff to assist them in making cyber risk decisions and to mitigate threats.
6. Carries out DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) in accordance with DoD 8510 to ascertain information systems' security posture by utilizing security control validation activities and coordinating security testing.
7. Maintain the Security Accreditation status, including system documentation of multiple DoD classified networks and interconnected systems.
8. Coordinates with OUSDI, USAF, DISA, and other organizations in support of audits and inspections and provides all necessary documentation as required for SAVs, ST&Es, and CCRI.
9. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
10. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
11. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
12. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
13. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
14. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
GD has an immediate opening for a Mission Planner Operator to join our Operations team at an undisclosed location. The position provides an opportunity to develop and advance the cutting-edge equipment and systems that support some of our nation's fundamental defense services.
The Mission Planner is part of a 24X7 crew, operator, help desk, position that monitors services scheduled by users within an automated planning and scheduling system and serves as the first line of support to our system users. Tasks include monitoring status of initiated services, rescheduling as necessary for interrupted services, and assisting with service setup and execution. The Mission Operator performs the following duties to support successful mission operations to customers:
Situational Awareness and Monitoring:
- Monitor space-ground communications, status of system resources, schedules, tasks, and activities to enable informed operational decision making
- Follow approved operational procedures to take action in response to non-nominal conditions
- Identify, track, report, and coordinate internal and external outages
- Maintain awareness of planned outages and maintenance activities, account for these in scheduling, provide reporting as required, and coordinate with customers to create mitigation strategies
- Track and coordinate planned outages or maintenance activities
- Monitor communications and database updates from external segments related to planned outages
- Evaluate and assess impacts, coordinate with external segments, compile event data and impacts into tool, and follow procedures to notify customers
- Coordinate with external segments and customers to minimize operational impacts and ensure customer awareness of pending outages and key activities
- Follow approved procedures to mitigate and resolve issues
- Assess and evaluate impact of outages to customers
- Log and support reporting of outages to management and customers
- Support creation of a daily Morning Report following approved operational procedures
- Perform remote diagnostic monitoring of systems
- Support 24x7x365 mission operations in coordination with others including anomaly resolution
Mission Planning and Scheduling:
- Plan, schedule, and manage mission operations to satisfy mission requirements
- Support users with resource allocation analysis and service plan de-confliction in order to optimize mission
- Conduct analysis trending, and reporting following operational procedures
- Develop procedural workarounds to achieve full or partial restoration of operational capability in accordance with established and pre-coordinated plans, procedures, and/or tools
- Support contingency Operations Planning to support routine and contingency operations (e.g., space vehicle and ground anomalies and COOP)
- Follow procedures to notify customers as needed
- Monitor and perform actions related to mission processing
- Support requests for re-processing and/or playback, requests for lab analysis, and feedback to customers on results of each lab analysis and playback
Command and Control:
- Monitor payload telemetry and perform payload command and control
- Support payload operations in coordination with others
Customer/User Outreach and Support:
- Provide mission support to users following operational procedures
- Log problems reported by customers/users and track them to resolution
- Log mission-related communications with Ops floor including phone calls to/from users and external system segments
- Gather feedback on customer/user satisfaction and identify areas for improvement
- Support customer/user test needs to include system validation and customer/user field tests
- Perform periodic system end-to-end testing
- Support payload operations in coordination with others
- Participates in special projects as required
Duties and Tasks:
- Perform planning, scheduling, and reporting of services with the goal of providing prompt customer service to system users.
- Support overall operational crew activities for larger system
- Support system testing after upgrades and during maintenance activities
- Monitor system performance to be able to respond to anomaly event notifications and determine courses of action
- Coordinating with other crew members to maintain system state of health
- Report discrepancies concisely as they occur
- Investigate and rectify procedural discrepancies
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Coordinate with subsystem engineering subject matter experts to implement configuration changes and other maintenance activities on the network in accordance with operational procedures
- Providing daily system reports to customers.
- Able to do shift work.
Conducts strategic, operational, and/or tactical intelligence collection/collection management in one or more collection disciplines
GDIT's Military Health Solutions is hiring a Clinical Research Director to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury (DVBIC) located at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, TX. This role provides leadership to ensure all operations support quality patient care and clinical research and comply with all Command, federal, state, regulatory, DVBIC and contractor requirements. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
- Directs and provides oversight of research related activities at the DVBIC site. May oversee clinical and/or education related activities. May serve as Principal Investigator.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate staff to ensure that clinical research projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed quality standard.
- Responsible for the completion of individual workload accountability in accordance with clinic, medical treatment facility and program requirements.
- Abides by all applicable regulations with regard to Utilization Review and Quality Improvement directives including, but not limited to, in-service training, peer review, performance improvement, records maintenance, performance evaluations, and release of information.
- Participates, as appropriate, in departmental Quality Assurance (QA) programs and adhere to all safety and patient data regulations at all times.
- Attends and presents at conferences, meetings, trainings for professional development and presentation of research findings or patient care reports, as appropriate
- Supervises contract staff training, promotes development with immediate and direct feedback, and completes performance evaluations for contract clinical, research, and education staff working under this contract.
- Provides educational presentations on TBI regularly to the appropriate audiences.
- Oversees the design and execution of clinical research initiatives, and their compliance with all regulatory bodies.
- Supports TBI research through development and implementation of research studies in collaboration with research professionals locally and nationally
- Ensures effective communication and knowledge sharing with DVBIC research colleagues and scientific team.
- Contributes to the preparation of research manuscripts for publication in the area of TBI, and present papers at scientific meetings, as possible.
- Serves as a liaison between DVBIC nationally, locally, and the Command.
- Collaborates with Program Manager and monitors contract program activities (e.g. staff training and performance; recruitment and hiring; and planning).
Added responsibilities if privileged clinician:
- Establishes and maintains appropriate staff to ensure that patient care is delivered on time, on budget, and to the agreed quality standard.
- Assists other contract service providers, military commanders and community agencies in the development and implementation of health programs at the installation and or clinic level.
- Conducts evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions to individuals as needed to facilitate TBI clinical care management and optimize care.
- Develops, implements, and maintains partnership with Patients, other health care providers, researchers, and community resources as applicable;
- Collaborates with physicians in other medical specialties on cases involving complicated and multi-faceted problems.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Unix and Windows Hardware support
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products..
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is looking for a configuration analyst associate to work configuration managment tasks within a fast paced contract. Configuration management responsiblities include:
- Develop, manage and maintain CM plans and standard operating procedures
- Identify and develop Configuration Item (CI) baselines, maintain CM library, and prepare change requests for Configuration Item updates
- Manage change control activities for the deployment team
- Develop and maintain an instance maintenance schedule
- Develop and maintain deliverables and work products
- Review RFC (request for change) requirements to determine impacts to the contract and provide inputs to the government for approval
- Support emergency/expedited requests as appropriate
- Develop metrics to show trends and to assess the effectiveness of CM processes and procedures
- Participate in special projects as required.
Requires a TS/SCI clearance with a adjuticated polygraph examination
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the world. We wouldn’t be successful without our ability to attract new talent to join our team.
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Procurement Analyst to join our team!
Are you ready to join and grow our 35,000 everyday heroes?
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Sources supply, issues RFPs, evaluates bids, negotiates and issues purchase orders and other agreements for materials, services and supplies
- Ensures all procurement actions which commit the company are properly documented, reviewed and approved consistent with government regulations, policy and procedure.
- Actively manages supplier performance to meet schedule, cost, quality and other program requirements.
- Performs price or cost analysis for materials, components, equipment and services.
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned procurements to negotiate highest quality at best value
- Acts as liaison between the Program team, other functional areas and suppliers and builds positive relationships
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Additional Tasks:
- Interfaces with various internal and external supplier cross-functional organizations
- Identifies potential sources for required materials, and services.
- Develops new supply sources where suppliers are no longer competitive
- Coordinates risk assessments and creates risk management plans for moderate to high risk procurements
- Participates in continuous improvement activities to drive material commonality and cost, schedule and risk reductions
- Responds to supplier inquiries and coordinates source selection decisions
- Recommends cost saving proposals or alternative sources.
- Mentors other members of the procurement team.
GDIT is currently looking for dynamic, creative leaders to develop and strengthen our supply chain and logistics activities. With a variety of regulated products and with customers around the world, we intend to boost order fulfillment performance with broader material sourcing and enhanced coordination with customers, distributors and internal stakeholders.
The Procurement Sourcing Analyst will provide insight, analysis and leadership for the supply chain management team to ensure a competitive pricing and robust supply of materials and components to launch and sustain new and existing products. The position requires a strong combination of strategic thinking and tactical day-to-day problem-solving as well as a high proficiency with data, detail and cross-functional communication.
The primary duty of this position is tactical management of purchasing and sourcing process and administrative support for specifically assigned commodities, materials and categories for local execution of IT sourcing and IT support requirements utilizing US government contracting principles . This individual will assist our purchasing department with sourcing prices of parts, equipment, and services from various information technology vendors and will bid these items to US Government customers.
- Sourcing Request for Quotation (RFQ) and RFP management and timeline. Prepare and conduct RFI's/RFQ's and manage suppliers and internal stakeholders through process
- Review data, analyze RFQ/RFP proposals, negotiate, and generate recommendations for supplier selection for supply award based on decision criteria that balance operational and financial considerations.
- Research, analyze and evaluate sources of supply and develop subject matter expertise(SME)/technical knowledge in all or most prime contract product lines.
- Explore order quantities, lead tie and replenishment triggers to optimize tradeoffs between time, carrying cost, inventory risk and order fulfillment efficiency.
- Participate in Supplier Review Meetings (SRM) and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) where applicable.
- Develop sourcing strategies for assigned commodities which align to business requirements, industry, and supplier capabilities.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends including, market drivers, cost structures, technical improvements, innovation, and competitive landscape.
- Manage aspects of new supplier on-boarding and ramp up for assigned commodities.
- Interface with contracts, pricing, demand planning, production scheduling, and buyers to assess current and future demand requirements.
- Contacting suppliers to follow up on quote requests, compare and analyze quotes for price reasonableness and populate quote worksheets.
- Special projects as required to obtain data and information needed to support decision making.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. Maps software requirements into process flow documents.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
10. May serve as a technical team or task lead.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) preferred
Plan and execute A&A process for both existing and new systems. Facilitate initial briefings and subsequent meetings of the A&A core team.
Recommend security requirements based on appropriate guidance, including controls and measures may be appropriate to mitigate these system vulnerabilities.
Develop, review and evaluate A&A documentation including the System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA), System Security Plan (SSP), Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessment, Security Test and
Evaluation (ST&E) plan and report, and independent reviews of the information resource.
Prepare the A&A Evaluation Report and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M). Escalate security concerns or forward the A&A Evaluation Report and supporting A&A documentation package to the certifier.
Manages POA&M to ensure necessary security controls and processes are implemented.
Familiar with DoDI 8510.01 and DoDI 8500.2.
- Thorough understanding of the A&A processes and direct experience with the following A&A programs:
- Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID) 6/3 or JFAN 6/3
- DoD Risk Management Framework
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53
- Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 (Desired)
- Security Control Selection, Implementation, and Testing,
- Experience using security scanning software (e.g. Nessus) and risk framework management software (e.g. Telos Xacta)
- Knowledge and understanding of the DoD vulnerability assessment and remediation process
- Develop and maintain documentation including policies and standard operating procedures (SOP)
Researches, monitors, and analyzes intelligence data and makes recommendations based on that data. The successful candidate will support a resource office for targeters to increase the knowledge base on tradecraft, methodologies, data sources, tools and standard operating procedures. He or she will assist in creating curriculum and presentations to be used in a learning environment.
1. Experience with core targeting skills/methodologies.
2. Experience with full targeting lifestyle.
3. Experience across customer directorates.
4. Knowledge and experience with customer tools/databases/reporting.
5. Presents new ideas in a way to develop teaching techniques.
6. Develops ways to teach to various backgrounds.
- Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio frequency, and/or data communications networks.
- Designs, builds, and implements network systems.
- Supports compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance.
- Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
- Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Supports the testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
- Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- Supports complex operations that involve two or more additional functions such as, but not limited to, network operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities.
- Supports the routine testing and analysis of all elements of network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance.
- Troubleshoots network systems and recommends improvements to the network.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.