Click column header to sort
GDIT is actively seeking Senior Security Officer to join our dynamic team!
- Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Facilitate team progress through timely and effective management of all aspects of the security clearance and suitability process.
- Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitor’s access to restricted records and materials.
- Utilize security database to capture actions and ensure data integrity
- Review Personnel Security Questionnaires (SF-86 and SF-85P), verify information submitted on applications contact subjects via approved methods to complete information on background investigation forms
- Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action when needed.
Support data calls as necessary
- Conduct bi-weekly security presentations for new personnel
- Conducts annual compliance self-inspection within the facility
- Works closely with HQ’s FSO on security related matters
- Manages overall security program for DoD client
- Responsible for managing onsite access control system and badges for program personnel
- Administers and coordinates facility security activities
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. May provide work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
**Shift work required**
ARMA Global is seeking a Technology Manager who has the experience and desire to lead IT Services and Life Cycle Support Teams in support of an extraordinary client. This individual must possess strong leadership, communication and planning skills, be open minded and have a broad IT background in systems, servers, networks and hardware experience gained in managing and delivering critical services. Position is 75% focused on managing team tasks and execution to ensure alignment with organizational vision and strategy, and 25% focused on providing technical guidance and direction. The ideal candidate will foster a culture of continuous learning and have a passion for driving the value of automation throughout the production services environments. Candidate must exhibit natural abilities to establish trust with subordinates, be approachable, engaged and have a passion for removing impediments to success to ensure standards of excellence are met.
- Provide experienced leadership and strategic direction to IT Life Cycle Sustainment Services Support Teams and 24/7/365 Service Desk teams in the delivery of critical services across 4 geographic locations
- Participate in strategic planning for solutions and services implementations with Senior Management
- Provide input on the technical planning, acceptance, implementation and service transition of solutions
- Provide formal supervision, mentoring and coaching for the IT teams, driving the professional growth and development of subordinates while setting vision and direction to inspire and drive continuous improvement in the delivery of IT services to “NexGeneration” technologies and service delivery models
- Responsible for client satisfaction and ensuring the delivery of high quality services and the continuous service improvement processes and backlogs
- Build organizational talent by fostering a culture of continuous learning that ensures employees realize their highest potential and standards of excellence are maintained within the service operations environment
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge base and reporting of current trends for services with emphasis on;
- Incident Management/Problem Management
- Change Management/Configuration Management
- Service Maintenance Activities, including outages and disruptions
- Mean-time between failures
- Root Cause Analysis
- Establish Best Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and awareness using tools and automation technologies to deliver unparalleled service delivery value to the customer
- Define, develop, enhance and improve business and technical processes to maximize service availability while enhancing awareness, transparency and effectiveness of teams, resources and tools
- Managing outcomes that enhance organizational posture to ensure 100% awareness and visibility into services with emphasis on;
- Health and Performance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
- Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
- Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
- Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
- Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
- May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
- May serve as a technical task or project leader.
- May have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Performs data analysis, interpretation, and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
- Requirement analysis, system and system of systems architectectures, Analysis of Alternatives.
- Cloud migration methodologies.
- Deploying and configuring AWS IaaS, PaaS, SaaS; AWS Well Architected Framework; Amazon WorkSpaces, Windows Terminal Services, Citrix Server, Windows Server, RedHat, AWS, HyperV,
- IAT II DoD 8570 compliance training/certification
General Dynamics IT is currently looking for a dedicated Information Assurance Engineer to provide IA management support services, with the sole purpose of maintaining a secure cyber security posture, as prescribed by AR 25-2, Information Assurance. The Information Management Division (IMD) is United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases' (USAMRIID) primary provider of Information Technology support, systems, and services. The Information Assurance Engineer will assure the Institute is adhering to all relevant DoD, Army, Federal, and other relevant regulations and requirements. The implementation of IA within USAMRIID’s research program must be delicately balanced to comply with regulations and policies, yet retain the greatest flexibility possible to provide researchers an optimal secure IT environment in which to conduct their research. The Information Assurance Engineer shall understand and apply regulations, policies, standard operating procedures, and other documents that relate to IA and cyber security and shall remain compliant with changes in all applicable requirements.
You will have a key role utilizing your expert knowledge in delivering excellent IT support to our client!
- Enforce the Army IA security and training program. Ensure all users have completed the mandated awareness training as required. Maintain IA training and certification records for all personnel. A monthly training compliance report will be delivered to the IA branch chief on the last business day of each month.
- Enforce Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) dissemination, reporting, compliance, and verification procedures as described in regulations, policies, and Army Best Business Practices. IAVA compliance will be measured against metrics included in scorecard reporting.
- Complete all scorecard reporting requirements. Scorecard reporting is to be delivered to the IA branch chief no later than 3 working days before scorecard due date.
- Report security violations and incidents to the servicing RCERT in accordance with Incident and Intrusion Response policy. At a minimum, an executive summary for all incidents must be completed no later than 24 hours after IA has been notified of an incident.
- Prepare the institute for IT security inspections, assessments, tests, and reviews using available Army approved products, checklists, and programs. Assessment reports regarding IA readiness for any inspection will be delivered to the IA branch chief as needed prior to inspections, assessments, tests, or reviews.
- Verify that all ISs within the scope of responsibility are properly certified and accredited in accordance with DIACAP and CM policies and practices before operating or authorizing the use of hardware and software on an IS or network.
- Maintain a repository for all systems Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation and modifications, version control, and management of GOTS, COTS, and non-developmental items (NDIs) for USAMRIID. Conduct semi-annual reviews of all ISs and networks to ensure no security changes have been made to invalidate the Authorization to Operate (ATO). Review all IA ATO support documentation packages and system fielding, operations, or upgrades requirements to ensure accuracy and completeness, and that they meet minimal risk acceptance standards. Results and recommendations resulting from the semi-annual review will be delivered to the IA branch chief.
- Conduct risk assessment for all incoming systems (major IT systems) and make recommendations regarding additional protection mechanisms necessary prior to operation of the incoming ISs.
- Maintain baseline and computing environment certifications based on current Army Training best business practice. You will be responsible for all certification related maintenance fees and costs.
- Submit and track all software Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) submissions. Report CoN status for required scorecard reporting as needed.
- Implement and maintain all locally required IA guidance, policies, procedures, and regulations. Annual review of policies and revise as needed. Submit report of annual review to IA branch chief.
- Ensure that IA personnel are maintaining and auditing access and log data using approved and available tools. Audit logs will be reviewed weekly. Assist, support, and report to USAMRMC and NEC IAMs as directed by the IA branch chief.
- Provide IA security guidance to Help Desk and Technicians as needed.
- You will ensure that 100% of USAMRIID users have completed CURRENT training requirements for Cyber Security, as defined in AR25-2. You will use the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS) to record IA training status of all USAMRIID personnel. You will ensure that personnel are notified prior to expiration of training. You will ensure that personnel have the necessary system access to complete training in a timely manner.
- Provide administrative support to USAMRIID Security manager during events that involve cyber security threats or attacks.
- Report security violations and incidents to the USAMRIID Chief Information Officer (CIO) in accordance with regulations and policies.
- Perform Personal Information Assessments (PIA) as needed to ensure that no Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is at risk in any systems.
- Provide on-call support during non-business hours.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Performs audit log analysis, report generation and brief findings to GCI Management
In coordination with GCI Management, develops information system security policies, CONOPS, guides, etc.
Conducts and/or Coordinates security investigations of all suspected computer security violations, incidents, and compromises in accordance with GCI’s incident response program
Responsible for Information Assurance (IA) processes, procedures, and compliance for all assigned Information Systems (IS)
Conducts security audits and ensures that audit trails are reviewed and audit records archived in accordance with GCI and Customer security requirements
Ensures IS are operated, used, maintained and disposed of appropriately in accordance with GCI and/or Customer security procedures, directives, guidelines, regulations, and policies.
Develops and maintains system security documentation such as Security Plans, Security Operating Procedures, CONOPS, etc., in coordination with the IAM and Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
Conducts periodic reviews, self-inspections, and/or assessments to ensure IS(s) meet GCI and Customer security requirements as well as during A&A activities.
Conducts user training and awareness activities under the direction of the GCI IAM, ISSM, or Customer Security
Conducts and/or Coordinates security investigations of all suspected computer security violations, incidents, and compromises as directed by the ISSM, IAM, or Customer Security Representatives
Participate in self-assessment of system safeguards and program elements and in assessment and authorization of the system
Ensures Configuration Management (CM) for IS software and hardware is maintained and documented
Serves as member of the Configuration Management Board for system(s) for which they are responsible
Coordinates/obtains approval from GCI and/or Customer Security representatives for the procurement of software, hardware, and firmware for use on assigned IS(s)
Conducts security audits and ensures that audit trails are reviewed and audit records archived in accordance with GCI and Customer security requirements
Works with System Administrators to ensure that IS(s) operate in accordance with GCI and Customer security policies and procedures
Disseminates IA policies and procedures to IS users and ensures that users abide by these policies and procedures
Oversees other site IAO(s) and directed by the GCI IAM
Possess a working knowledge of industry best practices for Information Assurance as well as applicable information security documents such as ICD 503, Risk Management Framework (RMF), NISPOM, and NIST
2 or more years of System Administration or Network Administration experience
2 or more years of IA/INFOSEC experience
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a PL/SQL Developer to analyze, design, develop, implement, and support code development. The individual will work under limited supervision and perform additional duties as assigned to include, but not limited to:
- Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules relating to fulfillment, supply chain planning
Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing code.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Works with the team in support of the CCW data warehouse and several apps using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems
- Provide input and expertise with regard to design, implementation, maintenance/troubleshooting of MS Exchange.
- Monitor and analyze Exchange databases and mail flow for efficiencies.
- Assist in the operations and maintenance sustainment of a MS Exchange environment.
- Create, configure, and maintain Exchange databases, mailboxes, address lists, distribution groups, and message routing.
- Working knowledge of MS LYNC Server 2013
- Apply Security Technical Implementation Guides settings, patches, and conduct preventative maintenance.
- Solid working knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, and MS Exchange
- Ability to write scripts in PowerShell
- Ability to effectively communicate to customer; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Able to write design documentation, and configuration guides for hardware and software operating systems
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.