Click column header to sort
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects. Supervises at least 25 employees
This is a challenging position for an experienced Project Integrator to work on a new, high-profile, large scale, enterprise-class application with numerous data feeds and users in 50+ organizations across the Sponsor. This candidate will work with a team of architects, systems engineers and software developers to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the end-state system. Development will take place in an iterative fashion using scrum techniques with inputs from multiple stakeholders. The work will be done in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders. The candidate will communicate with team leads and senior leadership and rapidly adjust direction in support of new and/or changing requirements. This effort will include a variety of activities, including:
Supporting the Program Management in all facets of leading the program to include: managing project schedules; scheduling meetings with project personnel, service partners and stakeholders; managing control gates; tracking dependencies, risks and issues; track requirements and their traceability
Meeting with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, developing user stories and related artifacts, and translating these into software development tasks
Mapping requirements to development tasks and test cases
Supporting the project scrum master on tracking development tasks and backlog
Participation in iterative software development teams with adherence to all reporting requirements
Provides continuous coordination of progress on actions and taskings
Working with systems engineers and architects to specify, design, develop, test and deploy the final system
Development of technical documentation and briefing materials to support program status reviews, control gates, and other presentations as directed by program management. Reviews and edits technical documentation, as requested.
Working with other enterprise service programs to leverage their capabilities via web services integration in the final system implementation
Coordinating and/or participating in system integration and/or user acceptance testing
GDIT is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Defense division with direct support to the division CFO, VP of Contracts, and VP of Business Development and direct interaction with multiple executives. This position coordinates various activities and ensures that the department’s day-to-day operation is efficient and effective. In addition, this position must provide excellent customer service, demonstrate initiative, take ownership of responsibilities, and complete projects with positive results. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work with minimal oversight and guidance.
Anticipates needs of the Defense division executive team and management team and has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitments to deadlines
- Work in partnership with Defense senior leaders, functional leads, and other EA’s to provide seamless support to the organization
- Work with Growth team to schedule bid reviews (pursuit, strategy, FMR), distribute materials, manage invitees and facilitate sign offs for company records IAW GDIT DOA.
- Competently and professionally use discretion when handling information that is sensitive, complex and confidential in nature
- Prepare briefing materials for internal and external meetings with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Proactively manage executive calendars with attention to detail, accuracy, and allocation of time to promote productivity and recognize the need to reprioritize as appropriate.
- Schedule and coordinate extensive travel, speaking engagements, conference calls, and team meetings
- Prepare, review, track and process all expense reports and reimbursements for the Defense division executive team.
- Arrange programs, events and conferences by identifying and selecting facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating travel, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget
- Prioritize and manage information coming into and going out of the Executives’ offices – circulate information appropriately, document and share with appropriate staff, external individuals and organizations
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Professional polish and ability to demonstrate grace and composure under pressure
Contract: I2TS 3
Network Engineer (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Network Engineer:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Designs and performs integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manages the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Skills / Experience:
- Assist with research and iplementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with network infrastructure and/or componentsEvaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: CCNA
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Travel may be in support of customer's mission requirements
#DPOST #cjpost #dpost
GDIT will conduct experiment and development activities to enhance multiple cyber platforms in the area of command and control, planning, generation, execution, analysis, reporting, visualization and services to support the cyber mission of the U.S. Air Force.
The Ideal candidate will be supporting Cryptologic Cyber Systems Divison in an Agile Software Development environment. Developing and enhancing the cyber posture for AF weapons systems. SW Tool creation and platform integration.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
GDIT is currently seeking a Senior Proposal Writer / Technical Editor to join our team! This position can sit in either our Falls Church, VA or Chantilly, VA offices. In this role you will be responsible for the development, planning, and writing of compliant and compelling proposal content. As a key member of the proposal team, you will support GDIT Capture Managers and Proposal Managers in the planning and development of proposal win themes, and identification of discriminators, benefits, and key features of technical and management solutions on proposals across the entire enterprise.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a strategic role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands. The responsibility for determining our customers’ needs and priorities and helping to shape customer acquisitions to position GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as Volume Lead and/or Lead Writer for Technical and Management Sections of proposals ranging in value from $100M to $1B+. Expert knowledge and hands-on experience using Microsoft Project to develop program and transition schedules is a key requirement for this position.
- Lead a team of technical/management writers to harmonize proposal writing across the volume and to ensure one voice in presenting proposal content.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts and operations staff to collect data required for technical proposal development.
- Write, edit, and revise technical materials and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze RFP requirements, and participates in color team reviews.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and work leadership to less experienced Proposals Writers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Participate in the continuing quality improvement initiatives.
GDIT is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to join our team in Keyport, WA. This position is responsible for systems administration and network services in support of the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Keyport.
· Perform system administration functions.
· Maintain network integrity and connectivity; ensure compliance with information security policies and maintain system backup and recovery capability.
· Review Information Assurance & Vulnerabilities Assessments (IAVA) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the fixes.
· Ensure compliance by using mandated and government-provided automated scanning tools, and provide mitigations as applicable. Document system configuration and create images utilizing various tools.
#sysadmin #clearance #USN #USMC #USCG #USAF #iava #stig
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for an Informatica/Infrastructure Engineer to:
- Manage mass imports and exports of data
- Develop, test, document and implement data mappings and associated workflows
- Data loading and data extraction using Informatica
- Define data, database schemas, SQL, triggers, procedural SQL, etc.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
Performs technical duties in support of a customer. Works on a short-term, seasonal basis.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
Assists with the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to details specifications.
Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst with specific knowledge, ability of creation, development, design, and maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite applications to support existing and future information technology activities relating to software development and other projects as they are identified.
- Leads, analyzes, designs, develops, and implements modules relating to Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and General Ledger functionality of Oracle E-Business Suite; works under limited supervision; performs additional duties as assigned.
- Designs, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Lead and participate in highly complex projects with USPS.
We can only accept US citizens and/or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Must be experienced with data and trend analysis, identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to the client.
Identify innovative modifications required to improve existing applications or recommend alternatives to current applications.
Responsible for analysis of performance metrics, database management, coordination of the enterprise level Learning Management System (LMS) support, high-level system architecture recommendations and level II help desk support.
Experienced integrating distance learning courses with LMS/LCMS and Blackboard system applications, verification and validation testing, and performing level 2 help desk support.
Experience includes troubleshooting technical issues for end users, courseware developers, and LMS Administrators. Technical issues usually relate to system data problems for the end user, and our support includes developing or recommending database scripts to correct the data issue so that users can continue training.
Comprehensive knowledge of SCORM standards and Section 508 compliance and experienced with data and trend analysis, identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to management.
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Unix and Windows Hardware support
· Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
· Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
· Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Provides troubleshooting and support.
· Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products..
· Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
· Participates in special projects as required.
**Position requires an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph**
The Security Control Assessor (SCA) is the Information Assurance (IA) Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V) role in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) workflow. The SCA role requires an IA professional with in-depth system security knowledge and skills to provide Assessment & Authorization (A&A) support throughout a systems lifecycle. The SCA conducts full and partial assessments of security controls implemented on customer owned and sponsored Information System’s (IS), enhances IS security awareness of Directorates & Offices’ staff, ensures proper IS security resources are appropriately applied as well as acts as IS liaison between the Directorates & Offices and the Government.
- Review information systems for compliance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance
- Provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance to Government and industry partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI
- Provide IS technical guidance and support in preparing responses for USG approval to A&A questions asked by Government and industry partners;
- Evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data at industry and/or Government facilities
- Support development and implementation of directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management policies
- Provide input for consideration in the promulgation of future IS security policy
- Support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at industrial and Government locations as approved by the Government, and provide a written report for review and approval by the USG;
- Prepare reports and memoranda, to include, but not limited to: Memoranda for the Record (MFR), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), Authorization To Proceed, and status and technical briefs for review and approval by USG;
- Update data and maintain Government-provided databases with current information about Government and industry IS status and representative contact information.
- Prepare, review, and record notification and status messages to indicate A&A state of systems to system owner or programs in a USG approved format.
- Ensure that appropriate IS security requirements including applicable DCID, ICD, and directives and guidance are addressed and applied and that appropriate documentation is prepared by the system owners or programs. The documentation will be contained in the Security Assessment Package, including, but not limited to the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Plan, System Security Plans, System Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Matrix, Test Results, interface control documents, requests for changes, test plans, and other related program security documentation;
- Track completion of the Security Assessment Package and report status;
- Support the preparation of the Security Assessment Report (SAR). The SAR contents include, but is not limited to the, Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation;
- Review, coordinate, and respond to IS security issues as requested by the Government;
- Perform short term (less than 90 days) CONUS and OCONUS travel to conduct site security inspections when approved by the Government;
- Provide A&A support to the Government for the protection of special programs and tactical operations related activities.
- Participates in special projects as required.
***Only applicants with an active Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking a Unified Communications/Secure Messaging Operator to join our Justice Programs team in support of the to our Justice Programs team in Clarksburg, WV.
The primary duties for this position included engineering, integration, design and development of voice, video and/or data communications networks including email, instant messaging (Lync/Skype), telephone, and video teleconferencing. Other areas of expertise include:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to VTC, webcast, and Microsoft lync users
- Participate in the planning, evaluation, selection, and recommendation of initiatives related to Lync/Skype technologies
- Provide remote assistance for A/V installations
- Server and email systems, and a thorough understanding of how encryption will work with mail systems to reliably meet security requirements is required.
- Possess knowledge in streaming video systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, network streaming protocols, and communication standards.
- Assist CSU engineering personnel with new development projects and work with supporting units
- Manage high profile tasks and provide executive level support
- Schedule and monitor multiple conferences daily on the unclassified, secret, and top secret networks
- Track and investigate on-going or recurring problems by using standard and custom problem management tools and processes, and develop plans and recommendations for improvements
- Document processes and procedures
Functional Responsibility: Configure remotely communication media, bridges, and other devices; resolves interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms including email, file transfer, multimedia, and teleconferencing. Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users at the distant end, remotely. May provide guidance and training to lower level personnel and serve as technical team or task lead.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.