Click column header to sort
NAVAL PROPULSION CONTROLS TECHNICIAN
Provides engineering, logistics and technical support to Southeast Region Maintenance Center (SERMC) at US Naval Station Mayport, FL in the assessment and oversight of repair of US Navy ship's propulsion control systems. Experience required is a combination of mechanical, electronic, and electrical disciplines but is primarily electronic in nature.
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
This is a part-time position, approximately 20-32 hours per week.
Serves as the Program Manager for the company’s Army Reserve Program that has 80 full-time employees and accounts for up to $13 million dollars in revenue.
- Supervises and coordinates 12 separate project teams to ensure required deliverables meet project scope objectives and schedules.
- Conducts quality control and compliance inspections of GDIT personnel and their deliverables in support of stakeholders.
- Serves as the Project Manager for program’s primary customer and their projects.
- As the Project Manager leads a 20 person team and their efforts in the designing, planning and execution of training events using the Joint Exercise Life-Cycle.
- Researches, develops, and coordinates training policies and regulations for the stakeholders.
- Serves as the single point of contact to the contracting officer, contracting officer’s representative, customer and prime contract on all contract issues to include budget.
- Performs other company duties and special tasks as required/directed.
- Thoroughly reviews, assesses, and completes third party release recommendations related to family reunification options.
- Visits care provider sites to conduct weekly staffing meetings
- Confers weekly with staff and direct care providers to discuss cases employing perspectives from child welfare, juvenile justice, and mental health in adherence with policy.
- Writes reports on progress and tracking/elevating issues related to program trends.
- Assists care providers to recognize potential victims of trafficking.
- Provides technical assistance
- While you may work from home, you will be handling cases in the Metro NY Area or Westchester County, NY area.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- You will need to undergo a fingerprint background check for clearance to work with the targeted population.
- Prior experience working with immigrant youth and families is highly preferred (case management, psycho-social assessments, direct mental health therapy, etc.). Juvenile justice experience can be a differentiator.
GDIT is seekin a Software Developer Intern in Herdon, VA for summer 2019. We are in the business of finding and providing IT solutions to our government customers. Our Technology Internship Program is designed for those with an interest in software development, data, cyber, networking, and IT support. Our program is designed to give you a chance to experience life as a General Dynamics IT employee first-hand. Our interns have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced leaders and other smart, motivated people. This program will help you to develop best in class technical skills while working on mission critical work.
The Software Developer Intern will:
- Participate in application design efforts.
- Provide operation and maintenance support for existing systems.
- Modify existing systems to correct errors, add new features, or improve performance.
- Develop and execute software system test plans.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Provide support for conference room AV systems
- Manage hardware loaner equipment pool
Demonstrated experience and ability to lead or direct a team of specialists in the implementation and operation of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems. Demonstrated experience and ability to test and operate all phases of the system cycle. Ability to operate all system components as defined in the TO to include hardware, software, and mass storage devices. Ability to operate communications-computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Coordinates the overall workflow and coordination of activities associated with the Senior Executive’s (SE’s) responsibilities and serves as the liaison between the component and the
Intelligence Community (IC). The nature of this position demands exercising wide autonomy, latitude, and discretion regarding workflow, priorities, and methods to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures. The position requires an extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the IC, and an in-depth knowledge of the various executive styles, methods of operation, relationships, and authorities
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Serves as primary Point of Contact (POC) for the office and provides administrative support to 1-2 designated SEs by performing a variety of complex and routine administrative duties in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies.
- Interacts with high-ranking officials within the agency and throughout the IC, the Congress, the White House, and the private sector.
- Prepares, contributes and/or provides substantive review of an extensive volume of written and oral materials.
- Performs multiple critical and time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.
- Coordinates with component divisions to assure alignment with key component priorities within ODNI and the IC.
- Oversees and coordinates with component staff the development of read-ahead materials and briefing books to prepare senior executives for meetings, conferences, and other public events.
- Plans, develops, and provides substantive briefings, presentations, reports, and other materials to inform senior leadership and other stakeholders on topics of interest.
- Vets incoming correspondence, summarizes/highlights key issues or topics, and follows up to ensure proper and timely response.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Assists with timekeeping and updating HR systems by serving as element Timekeeper.
- Prepares regular (e.g., weekly) status reports to keep the SE apprised of important issues.
- Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, noting those actions that require follow-up, and disseminate to element staff, attendees/participants and other recipients for awareness and/or action.
- Track incoming tasks actions and update element task action tracking systems.
- Arrange domestic and foreign travel, compose travel cables and assist with processing travel vouchers.
- Assist in coordinating project/events, including planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing team events.
- Prepare to host visitors, coordinate parking, pass security clearances and escort uncleared visitors.
- Update and maintain records, files and other documents/materials (electronic or in hard copy).
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Sr. Business Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer. The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
-Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive manager; other Senior Executive managers; other managers; and staff.
-Manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting scheduling for the assigned Senior Executive; cognitive of the criticality; sensitivity; and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the customer's organization; Congress; other Intelligence Community organizations; and the private sector.
-Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external executive interrelationships; styles and methods of operations.
-Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
-Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
-Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the Senior Executive and prepare background books and/or talking points papers; as needed.
-Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of email for action items and gleans items from staffing meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
-Assists and relieves the assigned Senior Executive of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical; sensitive; and confidential information.
-Drafts and prepares non-routine letters; memos; documents; and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of customer's methods; policies; regulations; procedures; and organization for the Senior Executive's signature. -Answers phones; places; screens; and refers calls to appropriate resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns. -Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed. -Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers; as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
-Disseminates the executive's schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
-Receives; sorts; and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
-Summarizes lengthy correspondence; highlighting keys issues; topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
-Develops and maintains accurate records and file management systems.
-Makes appointments; travel arrangements; and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs Senior Executive of problems that arise during absences.
-Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies; arranging for the repair of office equipment; initiating the installation of new software; or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Is helping callers resolve their questions regarding insurance claims and how their Medicare benefits coordinate with other insurance coverage something you can do? If so, then GDIT is looking for candidates like you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will respond to questions from customers regarding Coordination of Benefits, Medicare Secondary Payer claims, and billing questions. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor. In order to be successful in handling calls from beneficiaries and others, you must have a strong customer service and complaint resolution skill set.
This is a part-time (25 hours per week) onsite position in Las Cruces. Hours for this position are 9:30am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Training starts April 15th!
PLEASE NOTE: Training for this position is full-time and runs for the first 5 weeks from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. Once training is complete, you would start the part-time shift of 9:30am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Provide knowledgeable responses to escalated, high priority, or supervisor calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for productivity, quality, and timeliness of work in the completion of program and department tasks and goals.
- Assist with side-by-side mentoring for new employees during and after training as needed.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing quality of all department work and recommend actions for improvement.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of COB, COB-R, and MSP regulations and policies as they apply to inquiries handled by the call center.
- Assist in information reporting and development as needed.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- Proofread documents for grammatical and correctness and adherence to standards and formats.
- Frequent internal contacts with Customer Service Managers, Call Center Supervisors, Lead Training Specialist, Operations Representative, other Customer Service Reps, and other contractors and government personnel supporting the program.
- Assume coordination responsibility for department in absence of supervisory staff.
- Assist in the design, development, and writing of BCRC area processing procedures and maintain department records.
- Cross-trained agents (Recovery/Data Collection) may be asked to process BIL emails, which involves following a step by step process to review the request, conduct necessary research and make valid updates to beneficiaries’ records.
The IOM provides technical expertise, research, evaluation, and staff support for SOF identity operations at supported TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM. Support includes preparing host organization standard draft identity operations staff documentation (White / information Papers, Briefings, routing / staffing documents, agendas, timelines, trip reports etc.).
Provide lesson’s learned technical expertise, identify common operational requirements and develop biometric, forensic, and DOMEX processes to support the unique needs of each theater, supported agency, and commander.
Draft and coordinate identity related plans, policy documentation, partner nation or interagency MOA/MOUs, CONOPS, orders and/or supporting identity operations Annexes/ Appendixes to address SOF equities world-wide that lead to global access and operational authorities.
De-conflict, synchronize, and coordinate biometric, forensic, and DOMEX issues to achieve USG, DoD, and partner nation consensus in support of SOF identity operations.
Review identity operations capabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures to synchronize and report best practices across SOF missions and operations.
Support planning and coordinating USSOCOM Tactical Evaluation event activities.
Advise Commanders in biometric, DOD biometric, forensic, and DOMEX capabilities and operations, and document identity operational requirements in support of TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM missions.
Remain current on emerging identity related technologies in the areas of live / latent fingerprint collection, iris scans, facial recognition, voice pattern analysis, DNA, hand geometry and behavioral patterns.
Leverage DOD biometrics enabled watch list process (BEWL) to support IOM missions.
Support, develop, plan, evaluate and recommend capabilities to meet requirements of current and future COCOM/TSOC identity operations. Includes recommending process change decisions, applying deployed force lessons learned, and improving DOD biometrics architecture requirements to support commander’s unique regional requirements.
Coordinate or participate in tactical biometric, forensic, or document and media (DOMEX) exploitation studies, evaluations, testing, and / or provide Subject Matter Expertize to assist in the development of effective remedies.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.