Click column header to sort
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Maintain and update Dept of Navy client's series of custom billing reports (activity workbooks) that allow for data collection and compilation for reporting to series of higher level financial/billing data systems.
Maintain workbooks at macro level to allow reconcialiation with external reporting systems
Build and maintain the necessary interfaces required to support new or modified process or system requirements
Maintain access databases and generate Excel workbooks that allow for forecasting process for billing periods
ARMA-Global is seeking a self-starter Cybersecurity Security Analyst, Senior Advisor to participate as a member of an integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of cybersecurity at USSOCOM. The office monitors USSOCOM networks and systems for cyber threats and works with stakeholders to mitigate and remediate identified cyber vulnerabilities. This position will be responsible for:
- Implementing and monitoring necessary security controls to maintain an Authorization to Operate (ATO).
- Track and maintain certification information databases, websites and tools to ensure networks, systems and devices are properly documented and managed from a security perspective.
- Identifies security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives.
- Conducts complex security architecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues. Develops policies and procedures for securing the system infrastructure and applications.
- Develops complex technical and programmatic assessments, evaluates engineering and integration initiatives and provides complex technical support to assess security policies, standards and guidelines. Develops, implements, enforces and communicates security policies and/or plans for data, software applications, hardware and telecommunications.
- Performs highly complex product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for network security. Validates and tests complex security architecture and design solutions to produce detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies.
- Provides complex technical oversight and enforcement of security directives, orders, standards, plans and procedures. Develops manuals and ensures system support personnel receive/maintain security awareness and training.
- Assesses the impact on the business unit/customer caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and reports to senior management.
If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Perform a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations within the Staff offices of our Department of the Navy client.
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of our Government client.
Performs a particular focus on data entry and maintenance of personnel training records and listing personnel for required training within various categories. Will research training records for qualifications and certifications associated with requirements.
Compiles various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
Collects and inputs personnel information into governing automated systems and processes data correction transactions.
Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for material and services, and travel and expense reports.
Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as outside contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
Participates in special projects as required.
Security Clearance a plus.
Work to be performed in an industrial fabrication shop utilizing environmentally controlled paint booths. Paint and blast operations are performed in accordance with SSPC QP-3 Certification and NAVSEA STD Item 009-32 standards for Critical Coated surfaces.
- Paints, primes, and prepares metal and fiberglass surfaces, foundations, parts, equipment and ship sponsons for preservation.
- Mixes paint, primer and coatings in accordance with specifications.
- Operates spray painting equipment or uses cloth, brushes, roller, and/or sponges to apply paint or other coatings.
- Removes old finish/coatings using scrapers, chemical compounds, sanding or sand blasting.
- Prepares surfaces to be primed and painted; i.e. taping, masking, cleaning to remove grease, rust, and dirt.
- May fill holes, joints and cracks in surface to be painted.
- Requisitions new painting supplies and equipment.
- May have team lead responsibilities.
- Provides training and work leadership to less-experienced painters.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- May be required to work some overtime or weekends.
The Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) Facility Related Control Systems (FRCS) Cybersecurity On-Site Representative (OSR) position is located within the local Civil Engineer Squadron (CES). The OSR communicates directly with civil engineer and communications squadrons as an interface back to the core team at Tyndall AFB, FL. Specific tasks include the following:
Responsible for Cyber Security of Civil Engineer (CE) owned FRCS:
- Appointed in writing by the Enterprise Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for the CE control system Community of Interest Network Enclave (COINE).
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a complete and accurate inventory FRCS and components.
- Assist CES personnel with security control implementation and assessment of FRCS.
- Register systems in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) with all necessary artifacts to attain Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Recognize potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analysis of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Assist with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Ensure the safety of information systems assets and protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response activities, coordinate with AFCEC to record and report incidents.
Liaison for AFCEC/COOI:
- Coordinate within local CES organization for CE FRCS owners
- Coordinate with AFCEC/COOI Team at Tyndall AFB for support of CE FRCS cybersecurity accreditation and protection.
- Coordinate locally with base Communications Squadron for support of CE COINE infrastructure and CE FRCS operating on the enclave
- Support visits from AFCEC/COOI teams visiting local site.
Local Information Technology (IT) support for AFCEC/COOI Team:
- Hands-on operational support for local AFCEC owned network and server equipment
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a highly skilled Executive Administrator who will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
Performs a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support within the Mission Directorates of the ODNI. Provide guidance and assistance to the completion of complex tasks for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements. The position requires extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the Agency/IC. Individuals will work under minimal supervision with wide latitude to exercise independent judgment to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary liaison between the designated Senior Executive (SE) and other Agency Senior Executive managers, other managers, and staff.
- Coordinates the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule for the assigned SE, cognitive of the criticality, sensitivity, and confidentiality of the issues both internally and externally within the Agency, Congress, other Intelligence Community organizations, and the private sector.
- Provides support to 2-4 government staff simultaneously.
- Maintains an awareness of internal structural levels and hierarchy within the organization by being cognizant of internal and external Senior Executive interrelationships, styles, and methods of operations.
- Performs a comprehensive range of direct executive office support for a designated Senior Executive.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of the issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Anticipates and researches topics that are of interest to the SE and prepares background books and/or talking points papers, as needed.
- Monitors and coordinates systemic impacts of e-mail for action items and gleans items from staff meetings and weekly reports that require action; creates a system to generate reminders of completion deadlines.
- Assists and relieves the assigned SE of a variety of complex executive office support functions involving contact and exposure to highly critical, sensitive, and confidential information.
- Drafts and prepares non-routine letters, memos, documents, and various reports requiring comprehensive knowledge of Agency methods, policies, regulations, procedures, and organization for the SE’s signature.
- Answers phones; places, screens, and refers calls to appropriate Agency resources; takes messages and follows-up accordingly to ensure adequate resolution of issues and concerns.
- Prepares for visitors by initiating or passing any needed security clearances and escorts visitors as needed.
- Researches and prepares background information and/or talking points papers, as needed on the meeting attendees and/or topics of interest for the meeting.
- Disseminates the executive’s schedule to appropriate staff and acts as liaison between the Senior Executive and others.
- Receives, sorts, and screens incoming mail; categorizes and prioritizes response needed. Uses initiative to prepare responses for signature and to assemble background information from a variety of sources.
- Summarizes lengthy correspondence, highlighting key issues, topics or sentences; follows up to ensure proper and timely action taken as needed.
- Develops and maintains accurate records and files management systems.
- Makes appointments, travel arrangements, and itineraries; assembles or ensures that packets of information or briefing materials are prepared. Accurately prepares expense statements. Assists and informs SE of problems that arise during absences.
- Maintains an efficient office environment; may include assisting in the ordering of supplies, arranging for the repair of office equipment, initiating the installation of new software, or participating in the planning and implementation of office renovation projects.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
Supports technical training activities by setting up classrooms, workstations, and related equipment and systems.
1. Ensures that classrooms and equipment are accessible, operational, and available at all times.
2. Conducts basic hardware and software troubleshooting and refers problems to appropriate personnel.
3. Provides network troubleshooting and support.
4. Backs up file server data/disks.
5. Maintains and secures classrooms and related equipment, and is responsible for all government property located at the facility.
6. Conducts preventative maintenance on training equipment, and makes regular reports on equipment status.
7. Interacts with company and customer personnel to coordinate classroom schedules, student registration, activities calendar, briefs facility users on security and classroom protocols, and performs related tasks as required.
8. Proctors educational exams and other tests.
9. Maintains training records and prepares reports as needed.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Training Coordinators, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Entry level training coordinator with 0-3 years with HS degree. Incumbent at Hawaii MTC manages training/exercise schedule of facility and under the supervisor of the Facilities/Security Manager.
1. Works independently and resolve customer inquiries with minimal supervision.
2. Interact with various agencies to schedule training/coordinate training on facility.
3. Consolidate and maintains training reports.
Manages employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
1. Manages employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
2. Manages one or more functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, telecommunications and network support and administration.
3. Supervises non-exempt technicians and exempt professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors.
4. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
5. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
6. May also perform complex IT tasks.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
LVCG Branch Manager responsible for the daily management of 20 employees and the integration of Live-Virtual-Constructive-Gaming (LVCG) simulation systems; prioritize workflow and distribute tasks in accordance with customer requirements; develop work schedules for labor cost estimates; collaborate with the other departments to synchronize efforts; provide input for simulation system integration into the exercise design process; design, lead, and manage the implementation of new simulation equipment fielding and new simulation equipment training; research training and technical best practices; analyze current processes, measure effectiveness, recommend changes as required; deliver timely updates to the customer of on-going projects; ensure employee compliance with company policies.
See SCA Directory of Occupations
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Installs and configures network hardware and software. Provides network troubleshooting and support.
3. Provides technical support and training to end-users.
4. Administers network security.
5. Backs up file server data/disks.
6. Provides minor to moderately complex server maintenance.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
General Dynamics is seeking a professional Systems Engineer who can perform design, maintenance and network development supporting a variety of Tactical Data Links system operations. This position will require an intermediate technical level of understanding along with the ability to interface, gather and interrupt data directly associated with network operations, with Government leadership.
Qualified candidates should possess knowledge and experienced in the following:
- The ability to provide Tactical Data Links on-site systems engineering support.
- Provide technical systems engineering support to analyze computer hardware or software problems.
- Support a Battle Staff/Crisis Action Team (CAT) during 24/7 activation support.
- Responsible for execution on desktop and laptop computers, to have Update anti-virus signatures and enable virus scanner real-time auto-protect capabilities.
- Apply all software/operating system patches required by Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO) to desktop and laptop computers.
- Install compliant and approved Virtual Private Network (VPN) software on laptops used to connect with base boundary protection systems.
- Have the ability and knowledge to perform configuration management tasks.
- Support Audio/Visual Systems. Assist with system performance, efficiency and maintenance analysis.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery. Verify successful backups, troubleshoot failures, and perform restore validation testing to ensure the ability to perform disaster recovery.
Serves as a social media marketing specialist supporting a web-based program at MacDill AFB. Develops and maintains expertise with designated social media channels and marketing platforms. Optimizes digital communications efforts. Collaborates with key leaders and SMEs to develop portfolio strategy and planning practices. Develops work flows and monitors campaign activities and results. Develops processes that integrate with existing practices to improve responsiveness and integration. Leads social media consumer care practices. Provides inputs to reporting processes and support to report content. Provides oversight of cross-functional activities related to social media marketing, including accreditation monitoring, policy compliance and oversight of pages and projects executed led by other functional areas. Increases impact of audience feedback, gathering, analyzing and leveraging analytics to improve social media traffic. Interacts with portfolio assessment team to support measurement of effectiveness. Develops internal communications to inform team of strategy, initiatives, results, emerging trends, best practices and policy updates. Assists with operations planning. Documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.