Click column header to sort
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning, and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance, and/or repair activities
ARMA Global is seeking a self-starter All-Source Analyst that performs work in a small team capacity and can support a dynamic customer responsible for the following: Compiling of information from databases with intent to prepare combined datasets for data processing. Provide aggregate reports among other products with source information that may originate from public records and criminal databases. If you have a passion for assisting in the execution of a Special Operations classified contract environment and looking for an exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
GDIT is seeking a Java Software Engineer to support a large Identity and Access Management (IdAM) contract. The Java software developer will be working in a multi-tiered environment and will build Java applications for a government client. The Java developer will configure and modify/integrate COTS products related to Identity and Access Management areas where needed. The candidate for this position will build RESTful Web Services and reusable components to support overall project objectives. The Java developer will participate in the entire software development life-cycle including unit testing, regression testing, deployment and automation.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
General Dynamics Information Technology – Federal Civilian Division is currently looking for Knowledge Manager to join our team to support the Department of Army. This position is based in Ft. Detrick – Frederick, Maryland.
The Knowledge Manager will support the IM/IT SharePoint team in the development and support of SharePoint sites. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
- Recommend knowledge content; how it will be structured, shared, controlled, and made easily accessible for the needs of the customer.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of Knowledge Management (KM) strategies.
- Interact directly with the client and interview stakeholders to capture and evaluate how their business and KM requirements can be implemented within SharePoint.
- Assist with supporting the client by providing input on any stage of the KM life cycle, as necessary to include content migrations as well as analysis of business processes.
- Help determine the best knowledge management solution.
- Help develop and improve data sharing integration throughout the organization within SharePoint.
- Work with the SharePoint development team and develop KM solutions that meet the customer’s requirements.
- Partner with the SharePoint development team and key stakeholders to determine how to best implement, support and leverage SharePoint solutions to drive employee communication and collaboration.
- Help establish an information architecture for multiple user groups, permission levels, and knowledge sharing environments; maintain the architecture as well as add and remove people from user groups.
- Increase stakeholder engagement by providing the tools and training on uploading documents, access controls, and other training required to efficiently and effectively maintain their sites and content.
- Monitor, analyze, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the SharePoint Site Collection.
- Administer User permissions and ensure mechanisms are in place to control access to the SharePoint information as appropriate.
- Respond to user initiated help desk tickets and provide resolution.
- Develop and deploy libraries, lists, pages, and content for their respective SharePoint Site.
- Develop training material and trains users for their respective SharePoint Solution.
Senior Systems Engineer
Top Secret Clearance
Complete tasks such as re-numbering field controllers to a new network, moving application software to VM environments, operational testing, and ensuring conformance to STIG/IAVA guidelines.
Establish parallel server and client systems (required to maintain operation during switchover, obtain appropriate licenses, and install/test server and client instances for each system.
Maintain documentation for supported services, processes, configurations, access controls, systems, networks, equipment, etc. through Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Architecture Views, and other processes.
Assist the IASO/ISSM in ensuring that a Certification and Accreditation package is prepared and maintained
in accordance with (IAW) the DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT).
Collect artifacts and develop/refine COOP/DRP; System Security Plans and Standard Operating Procedures as needed to ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253.
- Work with Industrial Control Fire alarm system , BACnet, SCADA , Siemens and other vendor-specific industrial controls , access /intrusion control &detection systems .
- Need Windows 2008, or higher, enterprise administration ex Win 2012 preferred .
- Need UNIX /Linux system administration
- Create and maintain Visio network and system drawings, hardware/software lists and other data
- Scan and apply DISA STIG's to Windows 2012R2 , Windows 7 and 10, Windows SQL Server and industrial control
- Use systems engineering know-how to migrate existing res platforms to a secure res
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as a technical team or task
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned .
- Participates in special projects as required.
Field Service Technician (L2)
Ft. Belvoir, VA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Field Service Technician will:
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- Provide advice and training to end users
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Set up administrator and service accounts and maintain system documentation
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- Required Security Environment Certification: IAT level II Compliant Certification, such as a CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment certification: MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administrator Fundamentals
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Position may be required to support the mission
The DPS Team is looking for an experienced JAVA developer. The developer should be a self-starter and able to work autonomously and collaborate with the balance of the team as needed. The DPS Team is developing mission critical web services for its clients as well as performing enhancements to existing web services, previously developed by the team. The DPS Team operates completely in the cloud. The developer should be able to interface with customers during planning sessions, technical exchanges, and other customer focused activities.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Demonstrated professional experience building RESTful Web Service APIs,
- Demonstrated professional experience designing & working with relational databases (eg. MySQL).
- Familiarity with continuous build, continuous deployment and other DevOps tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated professional experience creating HTML5 user interfaces utilizing frameworks such as Angular, JQuery & Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with source control tools.
- Demonstrated professional experience implementing queuing technologies such as Java Message Service (JMS)
- Familiarity with the customer's cloud infrastructure, hands on experience preferred
- Experience with Accessibility Standards and Tools to ensure the software is compliant with the customer’s accessibility standards.
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment particularly with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is preferred.
- Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
- Analyzes voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
- May provide technical support and troubleshooting to users
- .May perform network administration duties.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. Juniper route/snitch knowledge is preferred.
- Must possess CCNA or equivalent certification with intent to complete Professional level certification within 1st year.
- Must possess Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent) and ITIL V3 Foundation within six months of hire.
- Knowledge and experience of Network Automation using tools such as Ansible playbooks, templates, and python scripting.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Guides and supports the assessment of current diverse large legacy IT environments, analyzes gathered data and develops transformational network and cloud-based Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) executable plans
- Solutions and designs cloud solutions that support IT Modernization and Digital Transformation of large and diverse legacy IT environments
- Serves as the Cloud Solutions Subject Matter Expert (SME) and leads cloud and data architecture definitions, strategies and initiatives
- Provides high-level cloud solutioning and enterprise architectural expertise
- Solutions, designs and leads the deployment of highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure using industry best practices and emerging cloud technologies
- Creates Cloud Architecture and IT Modernization Roadmaps and Strategies
General Dynamics has an opening for an Avaya/Nortel Voice Help Desk Specialist to program Avaya and Nortel PBX systems/station basic configurations in Communications Manager 3.0-7.0, Aura Messaging, Option 81-11, CS1K, AS5300, and SL-100 switches. Manager. The candidate will program phone sets (digital, IP and analog), perform Moves, Additions, Changes (MACs), program digital, IP & analog station system configuration, changes, additions or deletions, add or remove telephones, program requested feature changes, provide voicemail support, program mailbox configurations (Aura Messaging 7 IA770 Messaging), complete password resets, program feature changes, add or delete user mailboxes, add or delete distribution lists, provide break/fix services on telephones, replace telephones, troubleshoot and resolve phone-/data-cabling issues, knowledge of station cabling and jacks, assist in identification and resolution of other vendor line/circuit problems, reaching a solution, troubleshoot issues related to lines/trunks, coordinate and act as focal point for problem resolution involving service provider.
1. Answer incoming customer calls and emails: Identifies, researches, and resolves technical support issues.
2. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
3. Provide troubleshooting and support.
4. Performs escalation procedures.
5. Properly assigns incident and service request tickets priority using impact and urgency and product categorization classification.
6. Perform password resets on applicable systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for all users.
8. Collect information from callers and ensure that tickets are promptly and accurately documented in Remedy.
9. Utilize the Remedy Knowledgebase to guide callers through resolution of reported issues.
10. Create and/or mature knowledge management articles in support of incident resolution
11. Properly assign tickets not resolved by the Service Desk to the appropriate support organizations (escalation).
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
14. Experience using computer management tools to provide remote support and to facilitate completion of all requests.
15. Develop and implement SOPs in accordance with customer standards.
1. Create, understand and execute approved escalation procedures
2. Ability to react to dynamic industry and rapid changes in information technology
3. Ability to maintain customer focus in the midst of difficult circumstances (Provides a high level of professionalism and customer service in all dealings with customers)
4. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
5. Follows escalation procedures when Incidents require escalation to the next level of support
6. Experience working in an ITIL process-oriented workflow environment
7. Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
8. Professional verbal and written communication skills required
9. Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines
10. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
11. Experience with Windows and non-Windows server configuration, administration, and monitoring
12. Ability to understand and utilize event monitoring and displays of dashboards with system status to support Tier 2 incidents
13. Ability to support critical outage events; stand up of conference bridges and act as a key POC with various stakeholders to resolve issues quickly
14. Ability to develop SME experience on one or more systems or applications acting as a "go to" person for other Service Desk Specialists
15. Contribute to Knowledge Management
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.