Click column header to sort
The NOC is currently seeking a talented Tier I Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Administrator with an active TS/SCI clearance to provide monitoring; maintenance; and support of video communications networks for the Mid-shift. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Tier I level resolution and customer support to scheduled or active; video teleconferences (VTCs). The candidate will also be responsible to provide VTC outage documentation utilizing customer provided Incident Tracking software. The main tools utilized in this role include: VC Wizard VTC scheduling software; SharePoint; Support Web Incident Tracking System; Tandberg Management System (TMS) and other VTC support tools as needed.
Knowledge with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) service and support to include scheduling; monitoring; administrative support and technical assistance to Video Teleconference customers.
Manage the Video Networks for resource availability and conflicts.
Ensure compliance with VTC network security policies and procedures.
Possess understanding of H323 Protocol Stack.
Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with VTC network hardware and software tools listed above.
Knowledge of operating systems and applications as they pertain to the VTC environment.
Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
Process Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI's) as directed by GDIT Management.
Provide After Action Reports (AARs) for Problem Management resolution.
Participates in special projects as required by GDIT Management.
Communication skills - verbal and written
Problem analysis and problem solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
Customer Service orientation
Ability to work independently within a Team Concept
Ability to multitask in a stressful environment
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
Must have an IAT II Certification.
Must have a TS/SCI Clearance and the ability to obtain Poly.
With minimal supervision, this deployed Systems Administrator works as part of a large enterprise team to provide Tier I support on multiple Department of Defense (DoD) networks and enclaves. Performs regular hardware and software updates, and provides troubleshooting and technical support services, maintains and utilizes build guides to support standards for servers. Provides technical support and troubleshooting, performs installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of DeskTop machines, printers, and related software. Deliver technical support to the USSOCOM and its Enterprise components, over the phone or on site, as required. Reads, understands and applies complex technical information; master new computer technology; maintain cooperative working relationships. Interacts with other Tier 1, 2 and/or 3 teams or contractors to restore service and/or identify core problems. Clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner to end users and customers. Participates in new application and hardware rollouts, testing, and special projects as needed. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature. Provides additional systems administrative support as required in additional areas such as file servers, print servers, network access, mobile devices, Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Information Security, and virus protection.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Manage and lead a group of System Administrators with varying experience levels.
- System Administration is done primarily from the CLI; Command Line Interface
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation.
- May program or script in an various shell language(s).
- Test and evaluate system functions and capabilities.
- Provides advice and training to end-users and tier 1 team members.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Work independently without assistance and supervision
- Perform the necessary research to resolve issues to conclusion
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form to document actions
- Majority of the work is M-F 8X5. Exact hours are flexible.
- Be available for afterhours work; put in effort necessary to see things through.
- Be a member of an on-call rotation
- Participates in special projects as required.
Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
Manages multiple calendars.
Limited travel coordination, mostly local travel.
Coordination of Taskers.
This is a full-time position for an SCCM Engineer on the Client Engineer team for a federal government customer located at the customer site (no telework) to perform the following:
- (Primary) Upgrade test SCCM 2016 Current Branch; set up production SCCM 2016 Current Branch, distribution points, BitLocker administration, reporting;
- (Secondary) Provide operations and maintenance support of production Microsoft System Center Configuration Management current branch including troubleshooting errors/issues, patching, and updates;
- (Tertiary) Identify, mitigate and patch Microsoft Systems Center and server vulnerabilities using approved systems and tools; work with desktop engineers to create and maintain Windows 7/10 workstation images and application software packages using SCCM.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Add new features and components such as SCSM and Orchestrator to Microsoft Systems Center.
- Manage, maintain, troubleshoot, and add new distribution points for SCCM.
- Provide vulnerability management for the SCCM infrastructure.
- Using environmental scan reports, pro-actively identify the severity of the vulnerability as well as the items affected in accordance with the Vulnerability Management Policy.
- Document and complete the assessment, actionable items, remediation, and reconciliation items for each identified vulnerability in a project ticket within required time frames.
- Review Microsoft Security TechCenter, National Vulnerability Database (NVD), Common Vulnerabilities Exposures (CVE) and other applicable sources to provide Vulnerability Assessment.
- Open related tasks or deployments and oversee the change requests, including owning the presentation for the internal Change Control Board.
- Communicate with systems owners regarding actions needed to remediate vulnerability.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and maintaining SCCM 2007 and 2016 Current Branch
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Maintaining desktop/laptop Windows 7 and Windows 10 images and deployment using SCCM
- Working knowledge of Group Policy Management
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2
- Understanding of registry keys
- Senior level knowledge of System Configuration Center Management 2016 Current Branch.
- Utilizing SCCM and WSUS for Microsoft security patches, hotfixes
- Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, SSL, VMWare, SSH
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2008 / 2010
- Creating software packages in SCCM
- Windows 10 OS image maintenance
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
Required Certifications (any one of the following):
- MCTS, MCSE, MCSA, or SCCM
- CompTIA Security+
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- VMWare Desktop and Mobility certification or equivalent
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Sr Engineer, Network – Network Engineer (L3)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Network Engineer:
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Analyzes network requirements and capacity and leads design and development activities
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of network requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporates new network plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations
- Develops network architecture and network design documentation
- Guides network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of network engineering management plans and network integration and test plans
- Designs and performs integration of new technologies into local and wide area networks
- Provides advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of complex network problems
- Manages the transition and migration of networks and development of network addressing schemes
- Interacts with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Network Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
Skills / Experience:
- Provide research and implementation of enterprise system-wide network solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives
- Evaluate and monitor health and performance of the network including hardware and management software
- Assist with development and execution of test plans and supporting documentation of all network configuration upgrades, additions or revisions for customer approval before implementation
- Evaluate and recommend changes and/or technology upgrades to address performance, standardization and industry best practices
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment Certification: CCNA to start and must obtain CCNP within 180 days of their start date.
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel may be required in support of customer's mission requirements
Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Administers the human resources activities for an office or program within a division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
Sr Database Administrator
Tampa, FL (MacDill AFB)
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Sr. Database Administrator that is able to work independently – please read below!
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of database servers.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up database access to include account creation and Active Directory integrated authentication.
4. Creates/maintains system diagrams, schemas, and documentation.
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.