Click column header to sort
Administers contracts including negotiation, correspondence, documentation,financial reporting and product delivery of government contracts. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations. Serves as liaison wtih Government and commercial prime contractors regarding contracting issues. Has knowledge of the FAR.
1. Administers contracts and/or subcontracts, including negotiation, correspondence, documentation, certification, financial reporting and product delivery.
2. Participates in the negotiation of contract terms from proposal stage to project close-out in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Participates in the preparation of proposals including pricing and scheduling details and coordination of requirements.
4. Ensures timely processing of contractual reports and deliverables.
5. Generates reports on contract activity as required.
6. Serves as a liaison with Government and commercial prime contractors regarding contracting issues.
7. Maintains, updates and communicates bid and proposal information.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
9. Participates and offers opinions on proposal and program strategy.
10. Initiates and maintains a network of communication with contracting specialists/officers
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and/or other types of components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.
4. Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
5. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.
6. Provides operation/maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
7. Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.
8. Assists engineering staff in determining and solving equipment design problems.
9. May perform quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.
10. May provide work leadership to less-experienced technicians.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Associate position that Supports the contract's logistics team through receiving items from vendors, inventorying, applying bar codes, and entering data into the tracking database. The person will also be responsible for tracking and shipping items to field sites through FedEX/US Mail.
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Configuration Manager – please continue to read below!
- Responsible for applying the change management process
- Assuring all change requests (RFC) for completeness and quality
- Logs RFCs into the change management database, ensuring accuracy and consistency of data
- Validates that impact assessments for proposed changes have been completed
- Assign changes to the appropriate support groups/technicians/implementers for design, build and test
- Acts as secretary to meetings that review changes, such as Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Maintain a strong relationship with service providers and technical teams to ensure that RFCs are handled effectively
- Confirm that changes have been successfully implemented
- Progresses status of changes with service teams to ensure that data is current
- Update/create Configuration Items (CI's) within Configuration Management Database (CMDB) following the implementation of a change
- Monitor and track risks, managing the provision of countermeasures where possible and where necessary, escalate to the Transition Manager to provide appropriate control measures
- Ensure software licenses are managed and tracked to ensure any license compliance issues are known, understood and communicated
- Acts as a routine point of contact on change and configuration matters between the organization and service providers
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! GDIT Program! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Sr. Systems Admin– please continue to read below!
- Proficient in Linux\Unix OS
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area Desktop system management responsibilities involving account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage Linux, Solaris and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system and application software
Isolate and resolve of hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof
Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Integrate new technologies into new and existing systems including the transition and migration of corporate systems
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance support for current and emerging technology IT systems
- Participate in special projects as required
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
Tasks in direct support of the government include, but are not limited providing or assisting the team provide the following services:
Help Desk– Provide customer interface by supporting requirements, such as, network accounts, web browsing (i.e. Internet Explorer), e-mail (i.e. Outlook), word processing (i.e. Word), spreadsheets (i.e. Excel), databases (i.e. Access), presentation (i.e. PowerPoint), photo editor, desktop publishing, scanning, writing to appropriate media, telephone voice mail and services, equipment issues, etc. Provide multi-media coordination and assistance supporting the setup of conferences, meetings, and Video Teleconference (VTC) operations.
Problem Resolution– Provide IT support to resolve and document problems, using appropriate ticketing systems. Escalate problems to the appropriate organization or process, when required. Utilize the current customer provided priority matrix as an order to responding to service requests (e.g. trouble tickets).
Core HW and SW– Support for common, standard user workstations, and associated software (standard/common configuration/build) deployed throughout the organization. Review, maintain, and correct any configurations that do not comply with Air
Force and organizational policies. Serve as a single source for Standard Desktop Configuration (SDC) images. Control usage and install SDC on all appropriate workstations.
Build equipment in accordance with latest SDC images and provide equipment install at user desktop.
Ensure Equipment Custodian Officer (ECO) or Unit Software License Manager (USLM) approves all hardware and software prior to use.
Handheld Wireless Devices– Support wireless devices (e.g. smart phones, cellular air cards, etc.) users. To include service setup, maintenance, and end user support.
Specialized Network Support– Support special network user devices and other mission systems and applications deployed within an unclassified/classified environment or network.
Remote Desktop Management– Support capabilities allowing assumption of control of an end user device for problem analysis and resolution.
Moves, Add’s and Changes (MAC) requests– Provide specialized support for increasing, decreasing, deleting, and adding, location adjustment of services for devices and applications, and port security requirements.
Email and Chat Services– Design, install, operate, maintain, and support messaging and, collaboration, including Government Personal Electronic Devices/Tablets/Mobile Devices/etc., voice and data plans, supporting servers, end-user mobile, anti-spam, and pop-up solutions.
Help Desk Intranet site– Maintain SharePoint helpdesk intranet site, which contains information on standards, security policies, technology ordering and technical tips and hints.
Help Desk Performance– Measure and provide weekly help desk performance reports to Task Lead, Service Desk Lead, or COR. Provide recommendations to make the help desk more efficient.
Network Health– Provide troubleshooting and resolution expertise to determine network component and configuration issues/failures.
Technical Assistance– Provide technical assistance to support organizational program initiatives. Coordinate solutions with team leads, supervisors, appropriate managers, specialists and/or Contractor technicians.
Customer Training– Provide formal, informal, and On-the-Job Training, related to help desk applications, to customers and Military/Government internal staff, as required.
Compliance– Ensure all systems comply with IAVA, IAVB, and TCNO direction. This includes, but is not limited to, reviewing, applying, testing, implementing patches, changes in settings, and updating reporting databases.
Utilize existing problem prevention and workload reduction techniques. Recommend enhancements to existing techniques and new techniques to Government staff.
Attend weekly meetings to update Government leadership on status, issues, and resolutions as required.
STIG Compliance- Maintain software and hardware in accordance with applicable Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) guidance.
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Desktop Support/Client Support Admin – please continue to read below!
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware
- Responsible for monitoring, opening, assigning, updating and closing tickets on up to 4 separate ticketing systems
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques
- Replace workstations with like systems and reload all applicable user applications
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware)
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support and coordinates with other duty sections such as hardware technicians and software administrators when additional Level II2 or Level III3 support is required
- Provides technical support and training to end-users
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions.
We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
We are seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer that is able to work independently.
As a System Engineer supporting USBICES you will be responsible for Testing, implementing, deploying, maintaining and reviewing the infrastructure hardware and software that are required to effectively manage the computer network defense (CND) service provider network resources. Monitors network to actively remediate unauthorized activities with in the CND infrastructure environment
This position will be working with in our CND infrastructure environment providing but not limited to; System Administration to our Linux Red Hat & Windows Environment, VmWare Environment, SPLUNK, and security related activities to secure and harden the CND systems. Assist Engineering with new solutions through research and collaboration with other team members and determines appropriate course of action for new initiatives.
Implements new technology levels and projects as required.
GDIT is hiring a a Clinical Research Nurse to support the Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) located at Womack Army Medical Center in Ft. Bragg, NC. As the traumatic brain injury (TBI) Pathway of Care manager within the Military Health System (MHS), the Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC) promotes state-of-the-science care from point-of-injury to reintegration for service members, veterans, and their families to prevent and mitigate consequences of mild to severe TBI. Fort Bragg’s Defense Veterans Brain Injury Center site supports the national DVBIC mission by providing education, clinical care and research services for TBI to our region’s active, Reserve, Guard and community populations.
Learn More About DVBIC HERE
The Clinical Research Nurse will perform clinical research and ensures compliance of specified clinical research protocols for the DVBIC. S/he will participate in all aspects of a research study with interactions with patients and their families.
- Performs clinical
- Ensures compliance of specified clinical research
- Educates the patients and their families on the research protocol and any other vital information about participation in the research
- Interviews patients for potential participation in clinical research study; validate eligibility and patient commitment; obtain medical records from appropriate sources to support screening and research
- Schedules patients for appointments and
- Collects data appropriate to the research
- Maintains understanding of all protocols, case report forms and study
- Reviews compliance with regulatory
- Assists in writing/editing, organization and management of
- May support protocols at Institutional Review Boards (IRBs) at medical
- Assist in implementation of the study once approvals have been
- Identifies issues with research design or analysis methodology once protocol implementation has started and monitors for trends in patient response to
- Assures data entry is performed and data is maintained at a high level of accuracy within the
- Assist in the development of reports and presents clinical results at local and national
- May assist in the preparation of research articles for publication in scientific
- Promotes and maintains communication within the department, and with other disciplines encouraging a collegial
- Assists staff in audit preparation. Program audits will be at the discretion of the Program Director and do not require advance
- Adheres to legal, professional and ethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy, exhibiting a high degree of personal professional
GDIT has an opportunity for a Sr. Program Manager working with a large line of business within GDIT that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area. We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a desire to help transform customer requirements supporting the mission critical IT service for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA).
The Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for overall successful execution of the PFPA Security Integration and Technology Support (PSITS) program ensuring the comprehensive execution of all program requirements. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for program resource, finance, schedule, communication and technical management over 10 FFP functional CLINs and 1 CPFF Surge funding line. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible to oversee and ensure execution of operational, technical and administrative support functions for a very high paced, demanding customer environment covering a 24x7 Service Operational environment (onsite standard support posture M-F 0500-2100; evenings/weekends On Call):
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.