Click column header to sort
Ability to assist in performing technical operation and testing of various types of fully integrated computer-based systems in a supervised setting. Ability to operate a wide variety of system components to include hardware, software, and mass storage technology. Ability to operate under supervision communications computer systems, and install, implement, maintain and tune operating systems, disk and tape management systems, and computer operations automation software.
Serves as a fluent social media analyst within the USCENTCOM portfolio of a web-based MISO program. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Analyzes current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Project Manager – please continue to read below!
We are looking for a NON-Technical Project Manager with a good technical understanding. This person should have the advanced technical background and understanding of operations in order to support the fast pace environment. As a NOSC Officer-In-Charge (OIC), you will manage three teams of IT professionals that make up the Virtual NOSC, a critical role responsible for real time enterprise operations of US BICES-X in a global infrastructure encompassed of more than 900 geographically separated locations supporting 7000 users. The team is comprised of 40+ personnel supporting a 24/7/365 environment with experience ranging from Network Operation Center (NOC), Joint Operation Center (JOC) and Security Operation Center (SOC) functions. This position is responsible for optimization of operations and delivering real time communications as the focal point of the enterprise. The NOSC OIC will be a liaison between the customer and the technical team for reporting daily operations.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks in an enterprise level environment. The position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 45 employees ' both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection. Attention to detail, accuracy, planning, organizing, prioritizing, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
Four years of full-time professional experience in developing Navy training and training equipment programs, plans, curriculum, documentation, and materials for complex electronic systems and equipment. This experience shall include analyzing program specifications and developing program manpower, personnel, and training requirements using standard DoD and / or Navy algorithms and processes
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Sr.Software Developer to develop, implement and maintain web-based applications in support of organizational requirements, and provide technical support to remote sites as necessary.
- Application development to include:
- Requirements development and documentation
- Enhancements to existing applications
- Development of application components based on organizational requirements needs
- Implementation to include:
- Code promotion / deployment to the 4 environments: Development, System Integration testing, Customer Acceptance Testing and Production.
- Maintenance and application changes due to COTS application upgrades or patches
- Training support for existing applications, updates and newly developed components
- Coordination of existing and new application support with internal IT organizational groups
- Monitor and respond to application support; identify source issues that may arise as application, server or network and coordinate with internal IT organizations as needed to resolve.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Maintain issue/turn-in records manually or electronically. Assist in efficient storage and arrangement of materials. Conduct periodic inventories. Inspect items for quality, damage, or overall performance. Perform minor maintenance of tools, parts, and equipment. Provide instruction as required.
- Performs routine clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and notifying supervisor at established reorder points.
- Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
- Maintains a clean, organized warehouse or supply room.
- Maintains a supply management database and generates various reports as assigned.
- Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
- Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
- Ability to maintain supply inventory database using computers and hand-held scanners.
- Ability to operate fork lifts and related equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport heavy (up to 50 lbs.) boxes and equipment.
- Participates in special projects as required.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Position supports Navy International Programs Office (NIPO) Security Cooperation Directorate (NIPO02)
Following is principal specific duties and responsibilities:
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of client business management initiatives to include all phases of the Navy Security Cooperation life cycle to include development, implementation, execution and closure of applicable FMS Cases.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
3. Participate with International Specialists, Country Program Directors and Regional Division leadership in producing weekly case development reports to monitor essential FMS case milestones to insure contractual/project requirements are met for assigned programs.
4. Monitor and report offered and implemented cases in Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS). Ensure completeness and accuracy of current progression status and critical path implications.
5. Extract or compile data from supporting financial management systems (e.g., Case Execution Performance Tool, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning [N-ERP] system) to provide managers with summaries or reports.
6. Produce accurate and timely daily reports for distribution to Regional Division leadership and Action Officers/Country Program Directors and participating Navy Systems Commands.
7. Evaluate the efficiency, effectiveness, or productivity of the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS) and the suitability of readiness of FMS Cases for offer and/or implementation.
8. Interact regularly with International Clients and Industry Representatives to provide current status on FMS case development progression.
9. Interpret agency administrative regulatory and policy guidelines to develop/maintain organizational policy statements.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
11. Assist as necessary in the management and support of Directorate Travel to include international travel Passport and Visa requirements.
**Position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes to moderately complex and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning; organizing; and decision making to fulfill work requirements.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a DV/VIP visits
- Answer non-routine telephone calls; direct calls and take messages
- Greet and escort visitors
- Perform research and retrieve information from databases and other resources
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files
- Maintain; update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets
- Assist in planning; scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Participate in meetings and events
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Compose written communication in response to complex customer queries
- Prepare routine status reports and track office-related metrics
- Coordinate scheduling; organizing; and execution of meetings; events; conferences; and off-sites
- Attend meetings; events; and forums
- Coordinate office renovations and relocation activities
- Set-up facility and conference rooms for meetings and events, including the movement of furniture, systems, and equipment
- Support TIER actions; assign actions to the appropriate divisions or branches; follow up on actions; coordinate responses in a non-conflicted manner for senior management review; provide status reports; and participate at customer-wide TIER meetings
- Participates in special projects as required
General Dynamics Information Technology has an opportunity for a Lead Installation Technician in Washington, DC. This contract provides IT support services to a high-profile customer in Washington, DC and nationwide. The position works in the IT Service Desk, Installation Team functional area. The environment is enterprise based support of workstations, servers, LAN, mobile devices, printers and all supporting hardware and software.
You will be working with a team of professional IT equipment installers who provide white glove service to a prestigious organization. To perform at this level, you will need to have execellent attention to detail, proficient in either MacOS or Windows server (or preferably both), and are highly polished in interacting with executive-level customers. You are also equally skilled at providing on-site direction to technicians in order to achieve a smooth installation experience.
- Install and configure Windows based servers, desktops, and laptops.
- Perform data migration to newly installed equipment.
- Install and configure MFP printers, scanners, and various other IT equipment.
- Install and configure mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Android phones.
- Communicate with high profile customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide detailed documentation of installations and tasks using HP Service Manager.
- Provide team leadership, technical guidance and specialized training for team members.
- Install and configure Apple devices, desktop, laptops with MAC OS, boot camp or Parallels.
2 years, Experience working with computers and Microsoft office products, maintain proficiency in LVC Operations and Systems to support the mission. Proficient on new or current techniques used to produce simulations, effects at the Brigade level; able to construct, install and trouble shoot physical networks for Brigade to Division connectivity; also have the ability to travel in extreme weather conditions and at height (helicopter travel, mountain tops, elevated walk areas and towers); Secret Clearance.
Responsible for the day to day operations of the SIM SYSTEMS which provide wrap data to the MCS systems to support the COP.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.