Click column header to sort
The Oracle Hyperion EPM Developer will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications for Fortune 100 Company utilizing Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Defining, leading and developing project tasks for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) project implementations and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Developing and implementing applications for business based on identified requirements
- Developing key business processes to support a Hyperion Planning application and related technologies
- Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective
- Determining data sourcing strategies and data validation approach
- Ensure quality control and data integrity in all aspects of development.
- Providing installation; configuration; and troubleshooting assistance
- Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solutions implementations.
- Providing requirements gathering, design, development; testing; and implementation activities
- Supporting user training; projects and process documentation; and productions rollouts
- Defining test conditions and test scripts to ensure system stability, validity and data integrity.
- Contributing to project strategy and partnering with team to create and improve methodologies and best practices.
- Supporting the EPM Infrastructure
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
The O&S Tier 4 Level Active Directory Administrator will work as part of an Active Directory Services team responsible for managing user accounts, groups, Group Policies and Enterprise Level troubleshooting. Normal work hours are 8 hours per day, 5-days per week (Monday-Friday) with a scheduled start time from 6:00AM to 10:00AM. The start time is flexible with agreement by team lead to ensure the maximum amount of coverage for the client from 0600-1800 hours each day.
The candidate will be responsible for user ticket driven tasks related to Active Directory, Windows and/or NAS file shares. The candidate will also be exposed to Windows Server 2008, VMware's ESX Server and Virtual Center, Operating and troubleshooting user issues within a VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) environment, Support server platform - primarily Windows, some Linux, and UNIX operating systems.
Field Service Technician (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Field Service Technician will:
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions
- Be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere or garrison locations
- Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on many types of hardware and software
- Provide advice and training to end users
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Set up administrator and service accounts and maintain system documentation
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support
- Knowledge of related hardware and software
- High School Diploma/GED with 8 years of related experience, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience
- Required Security Environment Certification: IAT level II Compliant Certification, such as a CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Required Computing Environment certification: MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administrator Fundamentals
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Position may be required to support the mission
Serves as a fluent social media analyst within the USCENTCOM portfolio of a web-based MISO program. Develops and maintains expertise with designated regional issues and draws upon publicly available online information resources. Reads, analyzes, and drafts communications regarding regional and ideological discussions in specified foreign language media environments. Analyzes current media statements or postings to support trend analysis and identifies key communicators. Demonstrates reading and writing expertise in the assigned language and incorporates custom social media solutions to comprehend online environments and communicate trends effectively. Assists with operations planning. Demonstrates knowledge of online social media and different technologies, and documents activities, notes, informative papers, or whitepapers written in English. Some travel may be required. Ability to work nonstandard hours and in on-call status for periods of time may be required.
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer system.
Sr System Engineer (SCCM/IAVA/MDT) is responsible for automating patch updates and software deployment on enterprise servers in the Data Center. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of enterprise patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, and relevant Microsoft tools.
- Administer SCCM application and solution architecture;
- Oversee patch releases and configuration changes;
- Remediate vulnerabilities based on internal security reports;
- Coordinate with other IT staff, Cyber Security, and customer entities to enhance IT systems;
- Build unattended installation packages for enterprise software applications;
- Assist in upgrading and managing the Server Application software baseline.
- Coordinate release schedules with Service Delivery and Data Center Operations;
- Provide elevated support for incidents related to software distribution and patching events;
- Create, maintain, and update software distribution solution documentation and standard operating procedures;
- Generate reports to provide progress updates for IT management.
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provides software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
*Active recruiting for candidates continues for this position as of the week of 3/11/2019*
**This position requires an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
The Administrative Assistant position will perform a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the customer Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic entry level administrative processes.
Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archive files.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed, locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each DCC process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples, rubber bands and paperclips.
- Separate pages from all types of bindings - 3-ring binders, GBC-type bindings, softcover, hardcover bindings, etc. Operate a paper cutter when necessary to remove bindings.
- Insert a variety of bar-coded separator and tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100%verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
Maintain, update and serve as focal point for databases or spreadsheets.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing archived files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Perform document/folder metadata entry in IMSO electronic databases/hardcopy files which will support the archiving of files.
- Input job/box data to support the tracking of archived files while in the DCC workflow.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title/subject, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
This position may require standing for long periods of time.
Participates in special projects as required.
Provide support the Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center (SMWDC) Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Division (SMWDC IAMD) by providing subject matter expert (SME) advice and assistance in the areas of Advanced tactical Training (ATT), Operational Suppport, Tactical and Operational-level doctrine review and writing, Capability Analysis, Assessments and Experimentation.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Movements Administration tasks in support of DMC/Mobility:
2. Develop CONOPs, Staff Estimates, Operation Orders, and associated Annexes. Knowledge of the following is essential: functionality of the Global Command and Control System (GCCS), force structure, organizations, missions and functions of Joint and Army service organizations, Video Teleconference media to coordinate unit movement requirements coordination, transportation scheduling, force deployment and re-deployment flow management, joint planning processes, and strategic plan concepts (Ref FM 55 series, Joint Pub 4 and 5, Code of Fed Reg title 22).
3. Brief senior level audiences as required using Power Point.
4. Provide technical, clerical and administrative support in the performance of all Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) related required services. This includes, but is not limited to, knowledge of TC-AIMS II, TC-ACCIS, COMPASS and Joint Forces Requirements Generator II (JFRGII) as it relates to JOPES. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
5. Retrieve and evaluate unit movement data (UMD) for accuracy, validity and compliance within essential regulatory guidance. (Ref Fm series 55, FORSCOM 500 series).
6. Support the JOPES Supervisor in developing Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD) database information for all exercises and real world events. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
7. Provide input on the development and evaluation of all movement plans, by translating Major Subordinate Commands (MSC) TC-ACCIS II/TC-ACCIS data into the JOPES database. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
8.Assist in analyzing missions and resource tasking requirements in conjunction with higher level guidance, regarding operations to develop, adapt, modify, coordinate and implement OPLANS, fragmentation orders (FRAGOS) and related planning documents.
9. Assist in the evaluation of deployment/redeployment plans and TPFDDs to ensure continuity, supportability and compliance with essential regulatory guidance. (Ref Joint Pubs 4&5, FORSCOM 500 series)
10. Develop and provide input relevant to deployment and redeployment data to formal presentations at the General Officer, TSC, ARCENT, and Combatant Command level. (DA Pam 600-67 Effective Writing for Army Leaders and Power point)
11. Attend and provide administrative and technical assistance as needed in the organization of JOPES planning conferences pertaining to the development of TPFDD, OPLANs or deployment/re-deployment of contingency forces. (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5)
12. Manage the communication, installation, operation and technical support for Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Army GCSS (AGCCS), and collateral local area network (Classified email system) for the movement operations center.
13. Provide administrative support to Joint Planning Group (JPG) and JOPES Supervisor as needed and serves as a member of the Joint Planning Group JPG (Ref Joint Pubs 4 & 5).
QUALIFICATIONS. The below identifies the minimum qualifications required to fill the Movements Administration position as specified in paragraph 4.17 of the PWS.
1. Graduation from the Joint Operations Planning and Execution System (JOPES) Action Officer Course (JAOC) and two years JOPES experience or graduation from the JOPES Support Personnel Course (JSPC).
2. Experience with newsgroups, contingency planning and operations, and knowledge of joint staff operations.
3. Proficiency with Global Command and Control System (GCCS), JOPES editing tool, Computerized Movement Planning and Status System (COMPASS), Transportation Coordinator – Automated Information System II (TC-AIMS II), Transportation Coordinator Automated Command and Control Information System (TC-ACCIS), AGCCS, the collateral local area network, Microsoft Office, and Unit Status Reporting (USR), planning, and deployment/redeployment operations in order to provide guidelines for subordinate commands.
Designs, evaluates, plans, tests, and operates electrical, electronic, mechanical, and/or computer components, equipment and systems.
Candidate will be provided training and expected to perform in the following areas:
- Protected Distribution System (PDS) Inspections
- PDS Design Reviews
- TEMPEST Requirements Questionnaire (TRQ)
- TEMPEST Testing
Travel will be required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.