Click column header to sort
Join General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges.
We were recently awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management, enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Project Manager to join us in Arlington, VA.
The Project Manager leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects:
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
- Prepares long and short-range plans for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Acts as the lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort in support of a Navy program or project.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/ project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
GDIT is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator in support of the Clinical Investigation Department (CID) at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth, VA (NMCP). CRCs support the Department Head of the CID and coordinate and conduct human clinical research in conjunction with the Principal Investigators (PI) of IRB-approved research protocols at NMCP. NMCP conducts biomedical research in general surgery, psychology, otolaryngology, pediatrics, nursing research, orthopedics, women’s health, and emergency medicine.
Learn More about NMCP HERE
- Coordinate the research activities of IRB-approved study protocols. Protocols will include both pediatric and adult patients, animals and human anatomical specimens (including cadavers). The specific protocol(s) requiring CRC support shall be determined by the Department Head of CID.
- Support and conduct research in conjunction with the PIs of the assigned IRB-approved protocols.
- Support to the Department Head of CID and the PIs of each protocol in accordance with written policies and procedures as set forth in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations, NMCP, and Bureau of Medicine & Surgery (BUMED) instructions
- Recruit and screen subjects using protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Administer and collect questionnaires from patients and healthcare providers at study sites.
- Observe patient care teams and complete teamwork questionnaires at local study sites.
- Assign appropriate subject identification number per protocol design.
- Ensure that the consent process has taken place effectively and all questions are answered satisfactorily and documented.
- Input research data into database.
- Report adverse events to the IRB-protocol PI for submission to governing agencies and sponsors as required by protocol and regulations.
- Evaluate compliance of research subject to protocols and complete documentation of status and progress.
- Conduct telephone or face-to-face interviews and mail government approved information for follow-up visits.
- Maintain detailed documentation of the research study including but not limited to individual patient files, databases as required by the protocol and the Investigator’s File Binder/Regulatory Binder.
- In collaboration with CID, PIs, and assigned medical monitor, prepare reports and other correspondence regarding the research protocol for the IRB, granting agencies, industry sponsors, and other organizations as required by regulation and/or the protocol.
- In collaboration with key research personnel and investigators, process and prepare specimens for lab analysis and shipping.
- Interact on a regular basis with the PI regarding the conduct of the research study.
- Attend local conferences (approved by the COR) and other meetings as required by the protocol, the PI, or the sponsoring agency.
- Respond to research participants in an efficient and timely manner and documents interactions appropriately.
- Observe safety regulations when working in ambulatory care spaces and inpatient wards (such as the use of government provided personal protective equipment (PPE)).
- Provide other research support duties that are within the scope of work.
Provide military identification cards and Common Access Cards (CAC) issuance services using Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) and Real Time Automated Personnel Identification System (RAPIDS) based on verification of customer eligibility at select Army facilities in accordance with all DoD and Army policies, directives and regulations. Account for, control, verify, and issue military identification cards and CACs for Active Duty military, National Guard and Reserve members, military retirees, family members/dependents, and other eligible recipients. Register, process and maintain DEERS information as part of a Verifying Official's responsibilities. Perform all ID Card and CAC issuance related tasks to include review, research and verification of source documents, verifying eligibility, and discussing entitlements. Issue memorandums of authorization for use of Commissary and Post Exchange to eligible customers. Perform operator level maintenance on RAPIDS System in order to maintain proper operation.
Specific Skill Requirements and Essential Job Functions:
Must be a US Citizen
Must pass a pre-employment background check
Must pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) Investigation
Must be able to obtain and maintain post access
Provides current and emergent intelligence to include situational awareness, operational reporting, and intelligence sharing among IC and organizational stakeholders.
The analyst combines the contents of various databases in potentially new ways to evaluate new correlations that drive field actions toward technical and non-technical objectives. Position requires identification of gaps of information and development of collection requirements to fill these gaps and identify entities of interest. Through this analysis, analyst identifies strengths and weaknesses of those systems. The analyst works to utilize this information via customer’s processing and dissemination mechanisms. The analyst also conducts a variety of analytical methodologies in support of predominantly critical technical issues such as data, network, link/relationship, and other quantitative analysis. Besides familiarity with proprietary Customer databases, analyst will use common data handling tools including scripting languages such as Java, Python, and SQL, raw data analysis tools such as Wireshark, and the advanced computational capabilities in Excel or similar tools for statistical analysis and relational database and visualization tools such as Microsoft Access and Analyst Notebook.
1. Knowledge of basic targeting skills and ability to support full performance with minimal supervision.
2. Ability to write clear descriptions of complex technical systems suitable for non-technical readers, and write collection requirements for customer objectives.
3. Possess experience analyzing current and emerging issues in the customer's area of focus.
4. Demonstrated experience with customer messaging systems and written official correspondence to customer's field elements.
5. Demonstrated experience with data analysis or target analysis tools.
6. Familiarity and expertise with a range of proprietary customer databases.
7. Familiarity with Community collection, manipulation and dissemination processes.
8. Based on daily review of correspondence and customer message system, develop targeting strategies, generate leads, and provide guidance to advance technical objectives in support of data scientists in customer’s component on a weekly basis.
9. Utilize core customer data collection tools and databases to identify timely leads in support of field efforts.
10. Use database contents creatively to identify useful correlations between events, people, and places to drive recommendations to Field entities regarding accomplishment of their objectives.
11. Provide expertise using other sponsor tools and systems. Demonstrated experience and familiarity with PCAP analysis and the ability to conduct advanced analysis of a variety of collected data to ensure continuity, to provide areas of interest, and to develop techniques to gain more specific information.
12. Develop and maintain a network of formal and informal relationships with other internal customers and partner organization counterparts to discuss ongoing requirements, relevant data sources, and to identify innovative ways to apply data processing toward tools that aid in meeting those requirements.
Schedules, coordinates, and implements facilities projects and plans facilities utilization working with Base Civil Engineering Department. Operate government vehicle when necessary. Oversee and manage all supplies, equipment and other inventory.
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Project Manager – please continue to read below!
1.Perform extensive hands on network router and switch operational administration and troubleshooting duties.
2. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
3. Experience troubleshooting CISCO VoIP call managers and client technologies
4. Experience working with, configuring, and troubleshooting Type I encryption devices (KG-175’s, KG-250’s, & KG-255’s)
5. Must possess a working knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, phones, & VTC related network hardware and software.
6. Experience working with Riverbed and F5 devices a plus.
7. In-depth knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) and ability to troubleshoot.
8. Install and support data center and enterprise routers and switches
9.Performs testing of new network equipment and document results for implementation
10. Knowledge of remediation methodologies in accordance with DISA compliance standards and checklists (STIGs and SRGs).
11. Develop internal team training guides.
12. In-depth knowledge SolarWinds modules and REGEX a plus.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
15. May be required to work overtime and carry a rotating recall phone for after-hours or weekend support.
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Senior Database Administrator:
- Maintains the integrity, security and availability of multiple databases
- Duties include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Evaluates and recommends available database management system (DBMS) products
- Performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Performs Oracle, SQL Server, SYBASE, and other DBMS database and application server administration
- Organizes and formats data for efficient query and storage processes
- Perform all database administrator functions to include disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, index maintenance, and monitoring of data
- Coordinate and develop database backup, storage, and replication schemes across the customers’ enterprise. Develop policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s)
- Directs the monitoring, administrating, and implementing performance on database systems as well as database performance optimization, developing/changing database indices, redesigning database structure and reloading data into a database
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Coordinate database architecture changes with Database Engineer (DBE)s. Direct the installation of database management systems, databases, tables and views. Direct the administration and use of current and emerging database tools, strategies and technologies
- Create database structures and interfaces to meet customers’ requirements; develop, administers, maintains, and implements policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database and performs database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: MCSE Data Management and Analytics [MS SQL Server] Exam 70-464, or Exam 70-465, or Exam 70-762
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
General Dynamics IT has an opening for an Associate Software Programmer at Bay St. Louis, MS.
Successful candidate must be able to obtain and hold a Department of Defense security clearance. Candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
Seeking a motivated and energetic Associate Software Developer to join our superb team of software professionals. We want a dedicated individual who wants to learn and expand their Java/C/C# and scripting expertise. Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Assists in the design and coding of software product components, units, and modules according to detailed specifications.
2. Participates in the design, coding, testing, and debugging of new software or enhancing existing software.
3. Participates in the analysis and development of test plans.
4. Analyzes test results and recommends corrections to more experienced software engineers.
5. Participates in the writing and updating of technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
6. Participates in systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
7. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating system and application issues.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as assigned.
1. Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products.
2. Performs shop and mechanical tasks such as drilling, cutting, and fabricating.
3. Performs technical tasks towards the development or testing of machinery and equipment.
4. Performs layout, fabrication, assembly, installation, operation, maintenance, modification, and testing of mechanical components, apparatus and equipment. Reads layouts/blueprints containing weld symbols.
5. Sets up and operates equipment, test apparatus, test equipment, diagnostic devices and related equipment.
6. Drafts detail drawings or sketches for drafting room completion or to request parts.
7. Devises, fabricates and assembles new or modified mechanical components or assemblies.
8. Builds experimental apparatus, instrumentation or systems of moderate complexity.
9. Constructs components or sub-assemblies of experimental apparatus or prototype models.
10. Records test procedures and results, performs routine analysis and calculations; and makes recommendations for changes in equipment, product or test methods.
11. Participates in special projects and performs as a team player assisting with other duties as required.
GDIT is seeking talented professionals to provide support to our client the Navy International Programs Office (Navy IPO).
The selectee will work with an experienced group of military and government civilian professionals to manage mission areas across Navy Security Assistance programs, International Cooperative Development programs, and Technology Security policy. Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program
GDIT is seeking a Lead Information Assurance / Security Specialistto support our Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. You would provide knowledge-based, information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO).
The F-35 Lightning II Program is the Department of Defense's focal point for defining affordable next generation strike aircraft weapon systems for the Navy, Air Force, Marines, and our allies. The F-35 will bring cutting-edge technologies to the battlespace of the future. The JSFs advanced airframe, autonomic logistics, avionics, propulsion systems, stealth, and firepower will ensure that the F-35 is the most affordable, lethal, supportable and survivable aircraft ever to be used by so many warfighters across the globe.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures. Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Develops solutions to problems relating to improvement of information assurance effectiveness, organizational structures, work methods and procedure efficiency, and resources requirements, utilization or control.
- Develops and drafts program or project milestones, progress monitoring, financial, acquisition, quality control, maintenance, or training documentation related to information assurance activities. Uses automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory functions related to information assurance activities.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.