This role utilizes expertise in Network and Host Security Devices to enable visibility, detection, alerting, and reporting for cyber security threats. Cyber security threat types can include external threats, insider threats, and security compliance use cases. Logs sources include but not limited to Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) or Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), malware analysis systems, firewall logs, custom object scanners, endpoint security systems, web logs, and server logs
- Configuration of Information Security monitoring systems which provide logging, monitoring, and actionable alerting
- Assist with the configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of the Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system
- Provide assistance to the Information Security Architects regarding the design and implementation of security solutions to ensure appropriate configurations, logging, and correlations for network security controls
- Ability to design, resource, conduct, status, and complete projects independently, with minimal supervision
- Perform data interpretation, classification and enrichment
- Build data models
- Manage knowledge objects (e.g. fields, extractions, tags, event types, lookups, workflow actions, aliases, macros, etc.)
- Configure summary-based reports and data model acceleration
- Rule and content development for alerting, metrics, and/or reporting
- Collaborating with data owners and customers on understanding data sources and use cases, and successfully translating requirements to actionable content
- Work with VMWare vSphere or other virtual technologies
- Participate in on-call and perform appropriate escalation of problems and issues
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by leadership
Senior member of the system engineering team for a major DOD enterprise network. Actively monitors operational condition of all systems. Performs system operations and maintenance functions.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Collaborates with other system engineers or application owners to design solutions for customers.
- Identifies hardware, software and services required to meet customer needs.
- Manages system stability, operation, and scalability.
- Provide technical guidance for troubleshooting systems and designing new solutions.
- Evaluate current or developing technologies to consider for implementation weighing such factors as cost, compatibility, and usability.
- Communicate with customers to understand current and future requirements for their systems and be able to speak on their behalf to the configuration management team.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, new processes, and procedures.
- Perform ongoing hardware and software maintenance to include installing or upgrade hardware or software.
- Configure servers to meet functional specifications.
- Evaluate existing systems to suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Communicate project information through technical reports and presentations.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Here’s an opportunity to work for the US Air Force’s most storied and advanced Distributed Training operation. Winner of numerous US Air Force and US Department of Defense training awards over the last 18 years, the Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC) at Kirtland AFB, NM is the Air Force’s primary hub for distributed combat training exercises, testing and experimentation. Through the DMOC, warfighters at locations around the globe face realistic environments to practice tactics and procedures in highly-realist training environments. The DMOC architecture integrates synthetic (virtual and/or constructive) simulations across various networks to support a battlespace that accurately models adversary and friendly weapons and weapons systems, focusing on Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems. Integrating live, virtual and constructive (LVC) elements, the DMOC is a major contributor to the US Air Force’s Operational Training Infrastructure (OTI). The DMOC paves the way to bridge the gap for fifth generation training in air, space, and cyber domains. This is your chance to influence an industry leader as the DMOC moves to the next level of exceptional training capabilities.
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Participates in the design and development of tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Abilities
1. Basic knowledge of test engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
3. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
Customer and Mission: Pentagon Force Protection Agency – The Pentagon Force Protection Agency is a civilian Law Enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Defense charged with protecting and safeguarding the occupants, visitors, and infrastructure of The Pentagon, the Mark Center Building, the Defense Health Headquarters, and other assigned Pentagon facilities.
This is a great opportunity to affect change by being an integral part of a team of Network, System, Process, and Cyber Admins and Engineers. This team is responsible for re-architecting and constructing the operational environment undergirding the current and future IT platform of one of the most significant defense office buildings in the world. You will be providing front seat support with direct impact on the safety and protection of tens of thousands of military, government and civilian personnel.
Principal Systems Engineer with VMware expertise
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. The candidate will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Communicate effectively with customers and fellow employees
- Design, implement and manage high availability/ clustering and disaster recovery environments
- Supports establishment of plans and templates in line with the overall technical architecture format and program infrastructure platform.
- Completes technical documentation to design, test, implement, train, and transition solutions to operational support.
- Interacts with customers and appropriate representatives to analyze, validate, specify, verify, document and manage the requirements.
- Plans, manages time according to schedules, and provide timely status updates
- Quickly learns new tools and resolves issues using all available resources.
- Conduct project based work to design, document and implement infrastructure solutions to solve business problems.
- Prepares and manages new systems; following program guidelines for documentation for transition to operations.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Serve as Tier III system support for operational systems as required.
- Troubleshoot and deep dive into VMware infrastructure.
Here’s an opportunity to work for the US Air Force’s most storied and advanced Distributed Training operation. Winner of numerous US Air Force and US Department of Defense training awards over the last 18 years, the Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC) at Kirtland AFB, NM is the Air Force’s primary hub for distributed combat training exercises, testing and experimentation. Through the DMOC, warfighters at locations around the globe face realistic environments to practice tactics and procedures in highly-realist training environments. The DMOC architecture integrates synthetic (virtual and/or constructive) simulations across various networks to support a battlespace that accurately models adversary and friendly weapons and weapons systems, focusing on Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems. Integrating live, virtual and constructive (LVC) elements, the DMOC paves the way to bridge the gap for fifth generation training in air, space, and cyber domains. This is your chance to influence an industry leader as the DMOC moves to the next level of exceptional training capabilities.
We are looking for innovative and forward-thinking software test engineers to help us create a state-of-the-art battlespace and the testing and tools to manage it. The DMOC is on the verge of moving the Air Force to the next level of advanced distributed training, and the skills we’re searching for may include:
- Software testing of developed software in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience working in an agile, collaborative software development team
- Familiarity with acceptance testing, regression testing and automatic testing and tools
Design and develop tests and test requirements for systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems/test anomalies and document findings.
- Work closely with software developers to rectify findings.
- Work with DMOC partners to execute acceptance tests and document findings.
- Define testing processes and ensure tests adhere to established standards.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced test engineers.
- May participate in code review of software products depending on candidate skillset.
- May participate in the design and coding of software products depending on candidate skillset.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Participate in quality assurance plan development.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Provide Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Solaris and Linux system administration support during the core work hours and on-call support for non-core hours as approved by the COR or QAP:
Provide Level III CFP backchannel support.
Provide compliance with USAF/DIA directives, including but not limited to Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO), Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alerts (ICVA).
Sustain server, storage and workstation infrastructure in compliance with Command Cyber Readiness Inspection criteria.
Provide documented Operational views of new installations and upgrades and comply with all governance.
Sustain remote management services and connectivity for ~10,000 fiber-connected desktops,~200 help desk tickets per month; maintain self-serve software application catalogs with ~100 titles responding to new requests within 5 business days.
Enterprise includes primarily Solaris and RHEL operating systems (OS).
Enterprise programs and applications to be supported are: NIS, DNS, Vintela Authentication Services, RedHat Satellite Server, Zenoss Enterprise Network Modeling, Oracle, BMC/Remedy, Jumpstart, NetBackup, StorNext HSM, Veritas HSM, Veritas Clusters, IBRIX, ZFS, VMWare, Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM), Virtual Box, Samba, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle Web Services, eXmeritus, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird, Firefox, Adobe, Symantec, Secure Messaging and Routing Terminal Server (Smart) and Smart.neXt, VMWare ESX and Consolidated Backup Server, and YUM repositories, Open Office and various programming/scripting languages including Fortran, C, C++, Perl, Java, Bourne and Korn Shell.
Enterprise services to be supported are the enterprise message system and electronic records management
Maintain/administer/update Unix/Linux products, applications and services.
Maintain/administer/update approved third party Unix/Linux applications.
Provide functional utilization reports as requested.
Build/maintain/administer license servers.
Perform Certificate to Operate (CTO) testing and produce test result reports in accordance with provided guidance provide support for operating system and third party application Server and Workstation products.
Create/maintain custom ad hoc scripting.
Maintain Domain Name Service administration and configuration integrated across Windows/Unix.
Maintain/update Kickstart server/workstation builds.
Maintain/update NIS maps.
Provide Network File System (NFS) support.
Maintain/update custom Samba services.
Maintain/update programming/scripting languages and libraries.
Install and maintain security/update patches for Linux and Solaris.
Develop configuration management tools including but not limited to Root_disk_dump, Useradd, and Qservers.
Write custom Oracle queries/reports and/or developing Perl modules to obtain additional required data from workstations/servers.
Write API Satellite Perl scripts for queries management of server and clients and API scripts to manage Red Hat Satellite server and its clients.
Develop scripts to maintain integrity of critical network services (DNS, NIS, LDAP, VAS password synchronization) between Solaris, Linux and Windows.
Perform functionality testing before application installation and regression testing post-install and generating before-after reporting.
Develop new and maintain existing ad hoc customer-scripting supporting administrative requirements.
Develop local processes and scripts to ensure consistent updates, along with on-linked hourly/daily/monthly backups of critical source files.
Configure, maintain, update, and monitor samba services wherever customer Windows clients need access to enterprise class Hitachi SAN and NAS storage.
Maintain both Red Hat and Custom Software channels on Red Hat Satellite servers Redhat Package Manager (RPM) repositories by downloading RPM updates to be sent to Satellite clients.
Administer Windows domain accounts and groups while keeping each integrated with Linux accounts and groups.
Ensure proper client versions are being used and configurations are kept compliant.
Provide UNIX/Linux VAS access controls to all UNIX/Linux servers and clients.
Provide complete network modeling detailing all network equipment, servers and workstations.
Ensure all SAM-QFS file systems are active and able to stage files.
Perform HSM database checks and tape library maintenance.
Provide Useradd application support.
Perform firmware upgrades.
Provide pre/post-maintenance test scriptage (qservers).
Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
Troubleshoot system performance problems and make system modifications to accommodate hardware upgrades.
Provide Solaris system and network configuration and administration.
Provide Sendmail and Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) support.
Document installations, removals, and change requests using the CCR process. Gather technical information in support of the CCR process to include microcode software updates, license software changes, and updates to antivirus applications. Submit a government CCR documenting the change and receiving approval prior to completing the modification.
**Only applicants with a Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support our employee’s career development objectives with on-the-job and certification training opportunities. Our employees consider GDIT to be a solid partner in their career, with excellent benefits and an abundance of opportunities for advancement. We offer experience with the latest tools and intensive training.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career to boost your technical skills and you enjoy helping others, GDIT is hiring a Systems Administrator for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Enterprise Operations Center in Chantilly, VA. We offer the chance to support the world’s finest law enforcement organization and help the people that keep us safe. In this job you will support the agents, analysts, and professionals and technology they use to fight terrorism, espionage, cyber-attacks, and major criminal threats.
We are seeking candidates committed to high quality to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with implementation, integration and support of computer systems in mission critical response operations environment.
- Perform systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks.
- Desktop system management responsibilities involving Network Access Control admission requirements.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance support for current and emerging technology IT systems
- Provide Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Proactively monitor FBI enterprise wide servers, applications, systems and databases
- Take corrective action by remotely identifying and escalating issues through monitoring, to ensure the operability of all systems
- Use the EMS tool sets to monitor proactively and manage Enterprise wide devices
- Manage Windows operating systems, VMware, and SQL Servers
- Isolate and resolve hardware and software problems involving the applications, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof or escalate to next level solver group.
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide support to crisis events
- Provide user support for system and application issues
- Provides advice and training to end-users
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participate in special projects as required.
Performs Information Assurance tasks for new or existing computer systems.
- Develops and/or updates Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) related documents for submission
- Performs risk assessments and Security Control Assessment (SCA) processes which identify system/service provider threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood of occurrence, and potential impacts.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert to multiple Information Assurance tasks and/or programs.
- Develops System Security Plans (SSPs) for new systems and updates SSPs when new components or functions are added to an existing system.
- Prepares and maintains a current POA&M that identifies system weaknesses, vulnerabilities and proposed mitigation activities, estimated costs to implement the recommendations, mitigation schedules based on the availability of resources required, points-of contact that are responsible for mitigation activities, and status of the mitigation/remediation activities..
- Performs Security Controls Assessments (SCAs) and evaluation of the security controls for an information system conducted in accordance with current versions of NIST Special Publications (SP) for assessments and risk management.
- Develop a summarization of the results of SCA activities in a Security Assessment Report (SAR) that shall be provided to the Program Manager.
- Serves as a technical team or task lead.
- May provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
GDIT is looking for people with enthusiasm, curiosity, and a thirst for knowledge. Are you the person with the passion, intellect, and skills to learn the procedures and tools to become a great cyber analyst? We are looking for people with the ability to learn new concepts and introduce new ideas that propel GDIT to the next level of cyber operational efficiency and help our customers reduce their exposure to cyber threats.
Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow’s cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology with virtual training platforms, vendor-specialized training, and Industry conference participation.
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects.
2. Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
3. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
4. Researches; identifies; and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
5. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
6. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
7. Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas; recommends functional changes; and identifies areas for further investigation.
8. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings; reports; and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
9. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
10. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
11. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
12. Conducts functional testing of various systems.
13. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. May serve as technical team or task lead.
15. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
16. Participates in special projects as required.
Specific Contract Job Description:
- Provide comprehensive knowledge as the Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Functional Lead at US European Command (USEUCOM). Predominant task is to identify and document National and Theater GEOINT capabilities to ensure consistency of capability shortfalls are addressed across Combat Support Agency programs. POM/IPOM efforts, with Command and Control (C2) and ISR systems of record.
- Develop and maintain a repository of, and broad knowledge in, all authoritative GEOINT mission guidance documents to be used as the benchmark for validating Intelligence Battlespace Operating System (IBOS) resource shortfalls and justifying resource requests as well as theater GEOINT activities and initiatives.
- Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support current and future GEOINT requirements and capabilities and facilitate the introduction of GEOINT into operations and contingency plans,
- Address policy development, planning, direction, program management, evaluation, and coordination needed to execute GEOINT programs and projects in support of USEUCOM concepts of operations and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- Develop future theater GEOINT architectures that provide a guiding way ahead for programmatic and long term planning and resourcing.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of GEOINT capabilities to identify requirements for joint intelligence capabilities based upon mission analysis and identification of specified and implied intelligence tasks of authoritative guidance documents.
- Manage and coordinate resourcing and execution of GEOINT programs and projects.
- Ensure support for on-going and planning of projects affecting GEOINT operations, analysis, and production goals.
- Oversee development and maintenance of USEUCOM portions of GEOINT planning and programming documents.
- Serve as the Lead concerning Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT) for the US European Command (USEUCOM). Predominant task is to support identifying and documenting National and Theater MASINT capabilities to ensure consistency of capability shortfalls are addressed across Combat Support Agency programs, POM/IPOM efforts, with Command and Control (C2) and ISR systems of record
Responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise, our Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attacks and Insider Threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Functional duties consist of:
- Performing Tier 1 Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization that involves coordinating with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
- Improving the detection, escalation, containment and resolution of malware incidents.
- Communicating alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Evaluating and analysis complex malicious binaries and exploits improve defenses and awareness.
- Identifying requirements for new malware analysis capabilities, and contribute to the development of new malware analysis tools and techniques.
- Investigating instances of malicious code to determine attack vector, payload, and the extent of damage and data exfiltration.
- Performing forensic analysis on system memory, hard drives and network traffic.
- Scripting whenever required achieving short/long term requirements.
- Providing guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participating in special projects as required.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Malware analysis, reverse engineering, threat intelligence, and signature development tools (OllyDbg, IDA Pro, WinDbg, Maltego, YARA, Snort) .
- Knowledgeable in network analysis and monitoring (Wireshark, Sourcefire, Fidelis, FireEye)
- Experience in multimedia forensics (EnCase, FTK, Paraben, Cellebrite, Active Defense)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (Tipping Point, Websense, Dragon).
- Familiarity with passive DNS.
Position may require evening, weekend or shift-work (depending on operational tempo).
GDIT is seeking a Director of Business Development for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to lead the identification, qualification and pursuit of new business opportunities within DHS. The primary focus is on the US Secret Service (USSS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), White House Communications Agency (WHCA) and White House Military Office (WHMO). You must be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of DHS, USSS and FEMA mission priorities as well as key relationships within DHS and the respective component agencies.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges across DHS. The breadth of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
The GDIT DHS Business Development Director possesses a deep understanding of DHS mission priorities as well as key relationships within DHS, and leverages this knowledge to develop customer and partner relationships, provide thought leadership in the marketplace and lead the development and execution of GDIT go-to-market account plans.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide critical leadership across the new business capture lifecycle - from opportunity identification, qualification, and win strategy development through the post submission phases of the Business Capture Process.
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, he/she formulates, communicates and implements an integrated business development and capture strategy that provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for the award.
- Develop and implements campaign plans and strategies, maintains a firm comprehension of the customer's requirements, understand the strengths/weaknesses of our competitors and develops/implements winning strategies that highlight strengths and mitigate weaknesses.
- Establish value-added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures to create a profitable return at a winning cost.
General Dynamics Information Technology and CSRA have united to create the premier provider of information technology solutions to the government IT market. Together, as General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), we deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Homeland Security and its component agencies as they modernize their information systems and apply information technologies in support of critical mission objectives. Our combined, integrated DHS portfolio supports a majority of DHS’ agencies and missions and includes wide-ranging IT solution offerings, including: enterprise business systems, cloud migration, application development using Agile/DevOps techniques, next generation analytics, cyber security, managed services and sustainment.
We are investing aggressively to expand our IT and mission support services portfolio within DHS and seeking talented business development professionals with material experience supporting DHS and its component agencies. You will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team of DHS-aware technologists, solution architects, program managers, subject matter experts and business leaders in our Intelligence & Homeland Security Division to develop go-to-market strategies and identify, pursue and win new DHS business opportunities.
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.