Click column header to sort
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Analyst, Information Security - Cyber Security Officer (L2)
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As I2TS 3 Cyber Security Officer will:
- Plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes. Obtain C&A for systems under their purview. Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program. Serve as the Approval Authority for systems under their control
- Ensure that the architecture and design of DoD information systems are functional and secure
- As needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
- Assess threats to the environment
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Provide inputs on the adequacy of security designs and architectures
- Participate in risk assessment during the certification and accreditation process
- Provide support for a program, organization, system or enclave's information assurance program
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Prepare documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and Systems Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs)
- Provide support to the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Provide CM for security- relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Develop system security policy and ensures compliance. Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the information systems
Skills / Experience:
- Possess working knowledge of Assessment and Authorization practices within DoDI8510.01, ICD 503, CNSSI 1253, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including various security tools (ACAS, HBSS, etc).
- Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
- Understanding of DHS/DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies
- IAT III 8570 Baseline Certification – CISSP, CASP or equivalent
- TS/SCI required
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- 25% travel requirement CONUS & CONUS
***Only applicants with a Top Secret (TS) Clearance need apply***
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers.
GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support our employee’s career development objectives with on-the-job and certification training opportunities. Our employees consider GDIT to be a solid partner in their career, with excellent benefits and an abundance of opportunities for advancement. We offer experience with the latest tools and intensive training.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career to boost your technical skills and you enjoy helping others, GDIT is hiring Help Desk Associates for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Enterprise Operations Center in Chantilly, VA. We offer the chance to support the world’s finest law enforcement organization, and help the people that keep us safe. In this job you will support the agents, analysts, and professionals and technology they use to fight terrorism, espionage, cyber-attacks, and major criminal threats.
We are seeking candidates committed to high quality to provide courteous and accurate technical information and support in a timely, efficient and professional manner. This position performs activities associated with implementation, integration and support of computer systems in mission critical response operations environment.
- Provide IT support to all customers
- Receive customer IT queries by multiple methods (phone, self-service)
- Provide the necessary information in the ticket in the event the ticket is passed to another solver group
- Triage and troubleshoot tickets submitted
- Change and reset passwords on all FBI enclaves
- Provide desktop software application assistance and installation
- Resolve trouble tickets while interacting with the user, First Callresolution (FCR) or escalate to other support entities
- Remotely access the end-users desktop to provide support
- Provide customers with status of the ticket and serve as primarysupport
- Give guidance to customers to resolve their issue and preventrecurrences of the issue to the best extend possible
- Provide expert technical support to customers having varyinglevels of computing skills
- Provide detailed diagnostic summary for the next tier level support
- Writing comprehensive diagnostic details in tickets after troubleshooting and triage activities
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering
- Tests, implements, deploys, maintains, reviews and administers the infrastructure hardware and software that are required to effectively manage the computer network defense (CND) service provider network resources. Monitors network to actively remediate unauthorized activities
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) security principles and methods (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption)
- Installs, configures, tests, operates, maintains, and manages network based firewalls
- Troubleshooting firewall infrastructure problems
- Defining and managing firewall policies
- In-depth operational work with network IDS and incident response including but not limited to Fidelis
- Performs integration of Splunk
- Conducts security architecture design
- Implements new cyber capabilities
- Implements regional based IPS
- Designs and defines system architectures for new or existing cybersecurity systems
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients
- Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems
- Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities
- May serve as a technical team or task lead
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
This job posting is for upcoming training classes. Everyone is hired as a temporary team member who has the opportunity to become a regular GDIT employee, based on performance and client need.
Customer Service Representative:
Are you outgoing and passionate about helping others? Do you want to have a meaningful career? Answer the call. Join our MISSION: Excellent Customer Service.
Come be a GDIT Customer Service Representative, where you can make an impact by delivering vital healthcare information to callers with Marketplace and other health plan questions. GDIT provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Pay and Benefits:
- Great pay + $4.41/hr for health and wellness benefits
- Core medical benefit package (Cigna HMO) – FREE for the employee (buy-up options available)
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- $1,550+ in potential bonuses for excellent work and referrals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
Title: The Senior Cyber/C4 Systems Analyst supports the JS J6 DDC5I Cyber & C4 Assessments Division (C5AD) Assessments Branch (ASB) and provides project support and subject matter expertise to assigned project assessments.
- Provide analytical and technical support to Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Cyber (C5) systems assessments and integration projects.
- Research, identify, and develop resource recommendations for C5 task execution and completion.
- Gather, process, and analyze C5 system and operational utilization data.
- Assist with the test and evaluation of new C5 systems, or updates to existing systems, to meet client cyber and related requirements.
- Identify and recommend emergent cyber relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
- Author and update project documentation that supports cyber laboratory set-up, system procedures, assessment plans, reports, presentations, and training materials.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Desired experience in C5 areas
- Service Weapons School certification with focus on cyberspace operations or civilian equivalent (e.g. SANS Institute certifications); Minimum requirement is a certification from a joint or service cyberspace course. (examples: Joint Network Attack Course, Joint Cyberspace Analysis Course, or a service cyberspace operations planning course)
- Experience with analysis tools to assess C5 systems and Blue/Red teams.
- Understanding of Joint and Interagency cyberspace operations, including the strategy, policy, and doctrine associated with the planning and execution of cyberspace threat and targeting.
- Exposure to one or more training exercises where cyberspace operations were included.
- Familiar with applicable Joint and Service doctrine associated with cyberspace operations.
- Experience with Service and/or Joint Command and Control (C2) systems and operations.
- Experience in the preparation and execution of C2 system analysis, including interim and final reports, and presentation of analysis data.
- Experience in C5 system or other operational test and evaluation.
Unique/Additional Desired Requirements
- Experience in military cyber operations focused on the integration of offensive and defensive cyberspace operations in support of military operations and operational plans (OPLANS), and their relation to information operations (IO).
- Ability to integrate cyberspace operations capabilities in training exercises or test events. Provide cyber training when required.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills; a working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs (MS Office suite).
- Knowledge of or experience with one or more of the following C2 systems: Global Command and Control – Joint (GCCS-J), Global Command and Control – Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (GCCS-I3), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Advance Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS), Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS), Distributed Common Ground Systems (DCGS), or other C2 military systems.
- Position requires some travel.
- Position requires a Top Secret security clearance.
- Focused support to government/military top tier and their staffs.
- This personnel will be the primary point of contact for top tier response when the Communications Officer is away for leave, TDY, or off-site maintenance actions.
- Perform proactive, periodic preventive maintenance inspections for all equipment in the residences of the top tier principals, including: NIPR, SIPR, STE, DRSN, UPS, and printers. Provide support during outages to notify offices and expedite/apply temporary fix actions.
- Will be the focal point for COOP planning of IT support; reviews/updates plans.
- Provide Cyber support include advisement and facilitation of strengthened personal account passwords, anti-virus updates on personal devices, and related cyber security measures.
- These personnel provide a critical link between customer offices, the Air Force customer, and external providers and must follow prevailing protocol standards when interacting with the customer's staff.
The Vulnerability and Management Lead works directly with the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and Information System Security Manager (ISSM), NCC, Server and Desktop Support Teams to implement a Cyber Ready 365 posture.
The Vulnerability Management Lead is a key contributor in the Cyberspace focused boards, bureaus, centers, cells, and working groups (B2C2WG) (e.g., cyberspace resiliency working group).
The Vulnerability and Management Lead will maintain communications and coordination between internal and external service providers in order to maintain situational awareness over the network/enterprise.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyberspace Operations/Security, and current IAM Level 3 Certification (e.g., CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC), and a minimum of 7 years of experience in managing IT operations centers.
The MCCC Manager overseas and represents customer equities and priorities to the AFIN Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), DoD and AF Components.
The MCCC Manager coordinates, tracks and reports on all cyber messages, orders and directives (e.g., IAVMs, TCNOs, TASKORDS).
The MCCC manager maintains communications and coordination between internal and external service providers in order to maintain situational awareness over the network/enterprise.
The Program Manager will provide program management support to ensure the Government’s requirements are met within schedule, per GSO operational prioritization, fulfilling customer requirements, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Duties include but are not limited to:
a) Lead appropriate staff, to coordinate, integrate, plan, and oversee tasks, functions, contractor administration and management, cost management, and reporting to the Government on all activities under the program PWS.
b) The contractor PgM shall meet with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) or designated representatives, and other contractor PgMs as appropriate, at least monthly to address contract issues and program execution.
c) Track program level risks (cost, schedule, and performance), notify KO and COR on changes in risks, with potential mitigations as they relate to services under this contract.
d) Identify key performance parameters/indicators (KPP/KPI), included in the Quality Control Plan, to monitor work performance, measure results, ensure deliverables and services meet or exceed contract requirements, support management and decision-making, and facilitate communications.
e) Identify risks, resolve or mitigate problems, verify effectiveness of corrective actions and implement measures to prevent recurrence. Institute and maintain processes that ensure problems and action items discussed with the Government are tracked through resolution and provide timely status reporting. Results of Contractor actions taken to improve performance should be tracked and lessons learned incorporated into applicable processes.
f) Accomplish all necessary transition-in and transition-out planning and implementation activities effectively and seamlessly while in continual coordination with the Government.
g) Process and track requirements and system engineering solutions with applicable database management tools (currently Remedy).
h) Recommend and provide a Cost Reduction Plan at least annually to support system and service modernization, upgrades, and replacement activities for the enterprise and Systems, Functions, and Capabilities (SFC).
i) develop and deliver to the government a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) to serve as the framework for organizing contractor, subcontractor, and interfaces with associate contractor activities and delivered to the Government.
j) Perform activities necessary and complete Government-provided checklists to ensure operational readiness and compliance in preparation for inspections, such as Operational Readiness Inspections (ORIs), Unit Effectiveness Inspections (UEIs), and Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRIs).
k) Provide full IT support to customers during real-world emergencies, to include crises declared by the President of the United States (POTUS) or Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), in performance of this contract.
l) Provide full IT support to customers during natural disasters and weather events as declared by base leadership or Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
m) Activate an internal alert notification procedure to ensure that all Contractor personnel respond in accordance with (IAW) – Contingency and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Task Order Leads and Technical Leads as required to support tasks objectives in support of AFSOC customer. Understand and offer suggestions to solve/fulfill the teams and customer's relevant challenges, risks, and needs while acting as a source of best practices and independent analysis and feedback.
- Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects.
- Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate managers.
- Develops technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work.
- May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
- May attend customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- May coordinates development of deliverables and products
- Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables, as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant and emerging technologies, assists in use case identification and white paper development efforts to enhance customer experience.
- Participates in special projects as required.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be awesome to work with!
- Enjoy working in the Defense Services market.
- Bring a passion for continuous education and continuous training, and a dedication to delivering best value services for the world’s leading Armed Forces and Federal services communities.
- Enjoy making use of your existing skills, but also developing new ones.
- Relish diving deep into the details surrounding a challenge - and generally doing what it take to support both the customer and corporate mission objectives.
- Possess the ability to apply creative concepts and methods to effectively contribute to customer vision and strategy
- Consistently demonstrate a high-level of engagement within the programs and enjoy mentoring and developing the leaders for tomorrow
- Self-motivating, with uncharacteristic ability to motivate others
- Able to travel CONUS and OCONUS ISO program or task requirements
- Must be able to identify risks or problems, and able to develop mitigation strategies and techniques
- Knowledge of AFSOC mission, services and processes.
- Strong understanding of Federal or DoD Cyber, IT and Enterprise-level Policies and Governance.
- Experience managing technical teams delivering complex services.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Leads by example, consistently works to motivate people around you.
- Highly experienced, senior military leader with experience in the A6, N6 or G6.
- Previous experience working at AFSOC overseeing day-to-day technical service delivery of multi-disciplined teams comprised of technology professionals.
- Experience managing complex engineering teams and/or service delivery teams while managing milestones, schedule and budget in a dynamic, high-risk environment.
- Strong desire to contribute to the success of others and the team.
- Calm, cool and collected with ability to consistently bring the passion for success.
- Must foster an inclusive environment.
- A champion for the exchange of ideas across all levels of the workforce and corporation.
GDIT is seeking a Cyber Architect for a future contract. In this role, you will perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
8. Analyzes the information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the systems design and architecture.
9. Performs preliminary forensic evaluations of internal systems.
10. Leads the development and implementation of the information systems security programs
11. Provides guidance in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required
Accessibility and Accommodations
For Individuals with Disabilities, Medical Conditions, or Physical or Mental Impairments:
General Dynamics IT is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals. General Dynamics IT provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who need assistance during any part of the employment process due to a disability, medical condition, or physical or mental impairment. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
• If you need assistance to navigate General Dynamics IT's Careers website or to apply for a position, please send an email to email@example.com or call 703-995-3003. Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
• If you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please notify your Recruiting Representative. Please note that this email address and/or phone number should only be used for inquiries concerning a request for accommodation. All other inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
to see your rights under the Family Medical Leave Act.
for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
GDIT participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details
GDIT participa en E-Verify. Descargue el PDF para más detalles.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is the policy of General Dynamics IT to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws. We invite and encourage former employees to explore new opportunities with us. Rejoining the company can enhance newly acquired skills and build on the strong fundamental skills developed at General Dynamics. Employees that return to the company may be eligible for reinstatement of some benefits based on total years of service.